Warehouse

Medine

On 9/3/2018 at 6:04 PM, tchengaa said:

hi guys~ i would like to know if the lot.1000 model has been discontinued. seems like the stock is low in various online stores ....

I don't know about that specifically and I doubt anyone on this forum could answer that, but looking at the current line-up of jeans on the Warehouse site, I am a bit disappointed with their current output. Although I liked rather than loved the Lot DD stuff, I hope they have something big planned soon, e.g. even though they have the DD-1004(1937 MODEL) ONE WASH model they have not had a Lot 700 for ages and that used to be quite a popular model. I guess the thing that we forget is that a lot of these brands are making stuff primarily for the Japanese market, first and foremost, so I guess they're making items/styles that they think will have a good chance of selling out in Japan. Maybe the retro-cut market is dying out. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

5 hours ago, Bobbo said:

If you like the 700 model you can pre-order it now via Clutch café mate.

Yea nice one, I had actually replied to your earlier mention of them on the previous page. They're very nice but with shipping they would be close to €300, which is more than I usually like to spend, however these seem to be a numbered limited edition model, "Exclusive to Clutch Cafe London, we present the Warehouse 700C; limited to 50 pairs worldwide. Each model is complete with their individual 1-50 running number and are presented in a Warehouse & Co. display box, complete with a bottle of eco-friendly Denim Wash.", so I guess they are worth it.

Warehouse Lot. 700C Denim Jean

They do seem to have some very sexy looking pocket bags.

ADN7395_1280x1280.jpg?v=1535901187

On 9/6/2018 at 8:00 AM, 501XX4EVER said:

I believe they are the "Export" Model that Warehouse used to make, they used to be available via Blue in Green. I have a pair of 700, 800 and 1000 in these models,(the 700 and the 1000 were 50% off, just in case you start judging me). The 1000 are very similar to the ones you have pictured in the link, the offset rear belt loop and the tag, the 700 and 800 were both 14.5oz while the 1000 are definitely lighter in weight although I don't think they are "Banner Denim" as it is very dark denim. When yours arrive I will wager that they have denim pocket bags.

Good call on the pocket bags. They arrived today. Denim is definitely lighter than my lot 800s. I’ve never owned anything with the banner denim but i wonder how this denim compares to that.

Edited by dealingwithit

29 minutes ago, dealingwithit said:

Good call on the pocket bags. They arrived today. Denim is definitely lighter than my lot 800s. I’ve never owned anything with the banner denim but i wonder how this denim compares to that.

If you turn the pocket bags inside out, I think you will see that not only are they denim pocket bags, but that they are selvedge denim pocket bags, at least mine are, they only did this on "special" models. As it's Warehouse, whatever Denim they use for this pair it's usually amazing. I have a pair size 36" in these Lot 1000 and I have treated them very hard washing machine wise and they look great, they also shrunk perfectly, very much like vintage Levi's in that they went well below tag size.

Anybody interested in a pair of DD-1551ZXX (In-store only model - https://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=124171859) sz 34 that measures about 33" ?.. Sized up to accommodate for shrinkage with tumble drying, but still not too happy with the fit. Washed/dryed a few times but haven't began fading much yet, would let them go for $120 + shipping...  

51 minutes ago, Thanks_M8 said:

Anybody thinking about getting the new colab with junkystyle? Saw it on Instagram and looks interesting. Supposed to be a 1001 cut with a zipper, called 1001XXZ I think.

They're actually calling them Lot.1001ZXXJS and they seem to be based on a 1953 model. They look very nice and are limited to 100 pairs so I'd say move fast if you want them. 1001ZXXJS(NONWASH)

135150465_o1.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20180914

Edited by 501XX4EVER

25 minutes ago, Thanks_M8 said:

Sorry, my mistake @501XX4EVER, I'm thinking about it. Has anyone made experience with ordering from junkystyle to Germany? Thanks! ;)

No problem, I haven't ordered from them myself so I can't help you there however, I did notice some better pictures of the jeans on their store blog just to get a bit more drool flowing...:o:o:o They're made with the Banner Denim as well which I would love to sample myself. They're actually not a bad price considering they're a special model. Hmmmmmm...

Lot.1001ZXXJS 1953model

20180914_2672286.jpg

20180914_2672285.jpg

Edited by 501XX4EVER

Stumbled upon that same post @501XX4EVER, I'm even more tempted. 
My only problem is that I can't really justify another pair of unworn jeans in my closet. I still have a pair of unworn LVC 501Zs and a pair of SugarCane woolblend 47s in my closet, and am working on two pairs of SDAs and a pair of Pherrows at the moment :D 
Let's see, if I can pull through until they're sold out :D 

On 9/18/2018 at 4:13 PM, Thanks_M8 said:

Stumbled upon that same post @501XX4EVER, I'm even more tempted. 
My only problem is that I can't really justify another pair of unworn jeans in my closet. I still have a pair of unworn LVC 501Zs and a pair of SugarCane woolblend 47s in my closet, and am working on two pairs of SDAs and a pair of Pherrows at the moment :D 
Let's see, if I can pull through until they're sold out :D 

I think 99% of the people that post here are in the same boat. I would love a pair of them but I think I would have to sell a few pairs before I do, stuff has to go out before new stuff can come in.:D

Also, I wish I didn't know about the 700c from Clutch Cafe, damn you Bobbo, damn you to hell.:D