Warehouse

Medine

• 2 weeks later...

Warehouse 900 isn't much talked about here. I think the denim is the same as Warehouse 800 so similar shrinkage/stretch is to be expected? There is a lovely sale on Corlection and thinking of picking it up in size 38 that is listed as 39 inches and it is mentioned it will shrink 2" in the waist. It sounds like it will end up at 37 inches which sounds good to me. Does the fabric stretch a lot like the low tension PBJ fabrics?

https://corlection.com/products/copy-of-warehouse-lot-900-slim-tapered-fit-1?variant=44409480078

@i_denim : @Maynard Friedman is right about the denim weights for the Warehouse 800 and 900. You should not have any trouble with the waist stretching on the 800s. I'm a size 35 waist and my 800s were slightly under 36 raw, shrunk down to 33 1/2, and easily stretched back to 35. If you are tall, check the inseam length before you buy! I got 2 3/4 inches of inseam shrink after a hot soak with lots of agitation and a subsequent cold wash. Freakin' love Warehouse denim and you should definitely pull the trigger if the measurements line up.

Edited by Josh'N'Roll
Left out a word.

For anyone interested in the 14.5 oz. 1943 Limited model (Lot DD-1003SXX), I just picked up a pair in size 34, one wash.  Here are the measurements after one more wash and some stretch after a day of wear:

Waist  35.5"

FR    12.5"

BR    17"

Thigh   13"

Knee   9.5"

LO    8.5"

Inseam  32.5"

Edited by JohnM

Thanks b_F!  Like the 1105 LTD that we both enjoy, the 1943 Limited model (Lot DD-1003SXX) is great in the top block -- not too high or low with enough room to move without excess baggage, apart from my gut.  The only concern would be the inseam for those who need it longer than 33".  The 14.5 oz. denim feels every bit of that weight.  Lots of texture, as you can see, with many stray hairs, which I could use on my head.

Thanks Maynard.  Yes, the 11 year old yellow lab still has it.  We call this the pig dog run ;-)

On 7/1/2018 at 4:22 AM, JohnM said:

For anyone interested in the 14.5 oz. 1943 Limited model (Lot DD-1003SXX), I just picked up a pair in size 34, one wash.  Here are the measurements after one more wash and some stretch after a day of wear:

Waist  35.5"

FR    12.5"

BR    17"

Thigh   13"

Knee   9.5"

LO    8.5"

Inseam  32.5"

12 hours ago, JohnM said:

Thanks b_F!  Like the 1105 LTD that we both enjoy, the 1943 Limited model (Lot DD-1003SXX) is great in the top block -- not too high or low with enough room to move without excess baggage, apart from my gut.  The only concern would be the inseam for those who need it longer than 33".  The 14.5 oz. denim feels every bit of that weight.  Lots of texture, as you can see, with many stray hairs, which I could use on my head.

Thanks Maynard.  Yes, the 11 year old yellow lab still has it.  We call this the pig dog run ;-)

Great pair & fit!

Got a pair in W34, too - which is too big for and a bit too slim for.
I do agree with you on the denim and love the details.

Thinking about switching to a DD-1003XX (1945) instead.
(So, if anybody is interested in a DD-1003SXX W34 - let me know...)

On 7/1/2018 at 2:22 AM, JohnM said:

Waist  35.5"

FR    12.5"

BR    17"

Thigh   13"

Knee   9.5"

LO    8.5"

Inseam  32.5"

Did you order direct from Warehouse JP John? I've been super tempted as I have the DD1003XX in both 1943 and 1945 and love the fit so these would add to the collection!

20 hours ago, JohnM said:

I sure did EdwardBear.

I'm tempted but as they put the true value on the shipping, last time UK customs absolutely hit me hard, as did the UK ParcelForce (ParcelFarce as I call them) on 'release fees'.  Maybe a proxy who marks as a gift is my way forward. Not that I need another pair- the DD1003XX 1943 I've got are still in the canvas bag!

If anyone was wishing they scooped a pair of Warehouse 660 before BiG sold out, I have a pair of very, very lightly worn in size 31 that I'd let go. They were hemmed to a 32 inseam.

I got a pair of 800s at the same time and I'm loving that cut so much that the 660 is just collecting dust which is a shame. 

Hit me up. 

On 7/4/2018 at 7:32 PM, Aries said:

Thanks @kbuzz; they're John Lofgren engineer boots in natural cxl.

On 7/11/2018 at 6:41 AM, kevypf597 said:

Update of my 1001s at 157 wears with 14 washes and many spins through the dryer.

76411DF8-3A56-4981-85E1-816E23FB8A71.jpeg

D927EE4B-94EA-4B4D-87BA-2FF7B0E8E9DD.jpeg

I’m really pro dryer theses days..so long as it’s not overdone 

To any of the folks out there who have more than average knowledge of Warehouse & Co., is there a specific reason that they sometimes use denim with a pink selvedge line as opposed to the usual golden/brown color? I ask as I had two lucky Warehouse purchases on yahoo auctions this year and they both have a pink selvedge line. Here's a picture from one of the auctions.

5.jpg

Hi mate! Perhaps Setterman and Aho can help you out a bit more but my 1001XX world tour jeans also has the pink selvedge-ID. Just a guess, but maybe it's a different denim they used for some of time? Since I see the "normal" one on both the banner denim and the 1000XX denim these days.

6 hours ago, Bobbo said:

Hi mate! Perhaps Setterman and Aho can help you out a bit more but my 1001XX world tour jeans also has the pink selvedge-ID. Just a guess, but maybe it's a different denim they used for some of time? Since I see the "normal" one on both the banner denim and the 1000XX denim these days.

I'm just more than curious as to why they used the, as you say, pink selvedge-ID, with emphasis on the ID part. As the color of the selvedge line is so important in terms of denim history, e.g. Levi's with the Cone redline etc etc and Warehouse are so respectful to that type of thing in terms of details on their retro cuts, it seems a bit odd that they would "muddy their own waters" so to speak by using a selvedge-ID that is so closely associated with another major Japanese brand, I think it's Momotaro that use pink as well. Anyway I found a few more pictures of the Lot 1000/1001xx from the original listing, they have had a wash or two since.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg