Warehouse

Medine

I have only worn mine a couple of months so not much to show yet, I can't remember who but there was a faded pair of the C/L denim a couple of pages back.

What I can tell you is they're neppier than other Warehouse fabrics I've handled and a more rough to the touch. They do feel lighter and is a great summer pair of jeans. 
I'll see if I can post some pics of my jeans this weekend. I've been slacking big time with updates on Sufu.

they did shrink a lot and did not stretch much - feels lighter and cool - something for the summer - nice fold and ceases, but no fades worth mentioning.

will have to ge them out for the coming summer...

5 hours ago, Foxy2 said:

they did shrink a lot and did not stretch much - feels lighter and cool - something for the summer - nice fold and ceases, but no fades worth mentioning.

will have to ge them out for the coming summer...

They shrink a lot even from the one wash state? Hope I will be alright with my usual 32 that I just ordered.

bought my pairs in April/May 2016 and can't remember exactly if the raw version was available or just one-wash. if raw had been available, I would have gone for raw...also, I seem to remember that the raw and one-washed charts were up on WH's site and did show a big difference.

Anyhow, based on my comments from way back then they did shrink a lot - I think @cusswords did buy the one-wash version and mentioned that they still shrank in length...

Edited by Foxy2

yes - but this could turn out to be an issue as the C/L denim appears be less forgiving...

if your standard size is comfortable from the get go you should be fine - if you need to stretch the denim a lot in order to make your standard size work after soaking/soaking you could get into trouble with this denim.

9 hours ago, Niro said:

I feel that reaction gif could get more rep than the actual post ^_^

I hope not!

I still haven't got a clue of what fabric is used in my wonderful pair of WH 1004xx. There are no codes on tags. it's fairly light weight.
here's a close up, what you guys think? I only know it is from the very first batch of warehouse 1004xx.

iIrYPplh.jpg

that's the only pair of jeans I've encountered so far that I like as much as my tcb 50s. bought for a song 2nd hand (but virtually new) on yahoo.jp. Yahoo is a great resource for 2nd hand warehouse stuff, loads of it floating around at cheap prices.

Edited by volvo240thebest

Can anyone help to identify these jeans? They're being sold as Lot 1001xx, but the denim looks both much more regular and much neppier than I'm used to seeing on this model…either that or I'm just imagining things, and it's a totally ordinary pair : )

Actually, I also don't think of the Duck Digger-style back pocket stitching appearing on Warehouse's standard models, but, then again, I don't have much experience at all with Warehouse.

Any help greatly appreciated.

ta_ky6121rgs-img1200x899-1518925285z1uce61540.thumb.jpg.fed365e68841bb6c8a71ada690aa7ad5.jpg

ta_ky6121rgs-img1200x899-1518925285febhus1540.thumb.jpg.9463e5de065adcc23eefdfbf6827670e.jpg

ta_ky6121rgs-img1200x899-1518925285nxpmvz1540.thumb.jpg.dfb23b5d1bd0a3fe6408671e5f838933.jpg

I can’t answer that I’m afraid. I think in the main the sizing has remained fairly consistent although there may have been a year or two where they had an oversized waist. If you can get them for a good deal, I’d say go for it.

Still vacillating on the pair mentioned a few posts ago, largely due to lack of consistent sizing info…

Can anyone comment on whether Warehouse's inseam length is generally shrink-to-tag or shrink-from-tag? I can reasonably go as low as a 32" inseam if need be, but anywhere below that starts to be a problem. Besides the inseam, I think this size ought to work well, although links to any trustworthy size charts for the 1001 (ideally including some information on where the thigh is measured) would still be greatly appreciated.

Hey @julian-wolf. I bought a pair of 800s size 34X32 a couple months ago and they were shrink-to-tag. The inseam started out a little over 35" and shrunk to 32.25" with a hot soak and cold machine wash. These jeans are made with the 14.5 oz 1000XX denim, not the Banner Denim, though.