Warehouse

Medine

Ordering from Warehouse JP was super easy for me, problem was the UK customs absolutely taking my pants down as Warehouse put the full value on the customs form. Not great when Warehouse had sent the wrong jeans! They sent the replacements marked as a gift, and after asking I also got a discount on the first pair rather than sending them back. Not ideal spending more that month, but having both the DD1003SXX and the DD1003XX is ideal! Great communication from them too.

If customs aren't an issue, you're laughing. For me, I'll now just wait until my planned Japan trip in 2020 before I stock up, and carry on buying from Son of a Stag for the tees/ sweats in the meantime.

On 2017-12-16 at 7:07 PM, cottonskinblues said:

Tell me more!

On 2017-12-17 at 3:27 PM, edmond said:

boys help i want to order a lucky bag! the 50000 yen one how do i do it??

I don't know if you are subscriber on warehouse newsletter/mail. Since it's written in Japanese I'm usually use google translate. The translation isn't that good I suppose but you can get an idea of what the mail is about at least.

If I understand it correctly there are three different bags.
10000 yen, 30000 yen and 50000 yen. 

You write your top size and bottom size and then it's a surprise of what you get. 
Here's the email where you send it to [email protected]

I'm not 100% sure if this is the way you do it. So the best way is maybe to ask warehouse directly. 

I searched in this thread and saw that there are a few guys that have done this earlier. Maybe they know more about it. 

But either way it's seems to a fun idea and you can score some unique pieces.

Hey guys, I haven't worn Warehouse jeans before, so I was wondering whether it's still worth hot machine washing their one-wash jeans prior to wearing (specifically the DD-1003XX). I ask because I prefer to try and get as much shrinkage out of my jeans before wearing them.

Also, are the measurements on their website relatively accurate? I'm not sure how they measure the waist (e.g. is it like BiG or the 360° method)?

14 hours ago, propellerbeanie said:

Hey guys, I haven't worn Warehouse jeans before, so I was wondering whether it's still worth hot machine washing their one-wash jeans prior to wearing (specifically the DD-1003XX). I ask because I prefer to try and get as much shrinkage out of my jeans before wearing them.

Also, are the measurements on their website relatively accurate? I'm not sure how they measure the waist (e.g. is it like BiG or the 360° method)?

what model and size ill measure  you up a pair in the store

On 12/24/2017 at 11:18 AM, propellerbeanie said:

Hey mate, I have these jeans and they are true to size- I'm a 32 (31 in Fullcount) and my DD1003XX and DD1003SXX are a 32 and fit perfectly. The denim is awesome by the way- has such character and it's evolving nicely. 

3 hours ago, EdwardBear said:

Hey mate, I have these jeans and they are true to size- I'm a 32 (31 in Fullcount) and my DD1003XX and DD1003SXX are a 32 and fit perfectly. The denim is awesome by the way- has such character and it's evolving nicely. 

Thanks, man. I'm not sure how experienced you are with Warehouse's 14.5oz denim, but do you know if there is further  shrinkage despite them being one-washed? Would it be possible for you to measure the waist of the DD-1003XX BiG style?

hi, im getting ready to wear a pair of warehouse 800s thats been i bought some time ago. I am just wondering about the small piece of cloth attached below the leather tag which has the 'running no.' and size. I want to remove this but I know I cant cut it cleanly with just scissors. Any of you just try and rip it out? lets say like the removable right portion of the 66 paper patch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up a pair of Hinoya x Warehouse 1003xx in Ueno a two weeks ago... I should throw up some pics sometime. Anyone know how much the denim shrinks over time? They're still a bit loose after two soaks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Newbie here looking for my first pair of Japanese raw denim & everybody on this forum is recommending Warehouse 800 to me, based on my requirements.

I wear very high rise jeans due to my body shape (>13 inch front rise). Hence, I wrote to the Warehouse staff and they sent me the measurements. They seem very approachable people. They can ship worldwide through EMS (I guess it's Japan post). However, I have some nagging questions if anybody could please help:

1. What about Customs, do I need to go to the post office to pay and collect once they arrive?

2. Warehouse site isn't very nice if I want to browse and learn about their entire range. For example, they may have something that may fit better than 800. Is there a more reliable website to learn about their entire range?

3. Is Warehouse 800 their highest rise+Tapered leg? That's what I am looking for

4. What does OR mean in "Warehouse Standard 800 OR Jeans".

Thanks for reading. Oh, the anxiety of finding my first pair is killing me. Wish I just picked up Unbranded brand Relaxed Tapered at $85 but folks here made sure I don't go down that route.

1. About customs you have to inform yourself. Probably Indian government has a website where tehy explain if you have to pay customs (most likely you have to).

2. To see all models the Warehosue website is the best place. There you have all the available cuts. But I agree with you, you have to check every single item as they don't have any filter options.

3. I think there are models with a higher rise but they are not more tapered if I rememerb correctly.

4. OR stands for Raw. So the denim is still unwashed and will shrink when washed.

On 12/15/2017 at 2:13 AM, EdwardBear said:

Ordering from Warehouse JP was super easy for me, problem was the UK customs absolutely taking my pants down as Warehouse put the full value on the customs form. Not great when Warehouse had sent the wrong jeans! They sent the replacements marked as a gift, and after asking I also got a discount on the first pair rather than sending them back. Not ideal spending more that month, but having both the DD1003SXX and the DD1003XX is ideal! Great communication from them too.

If customs aren't an issue, you're laughing. For me, I'll now just wait until my planned Japan trip in 2020 before I stock up, and carry on buying from Son of a Stag for the tees/ sweats in the meantime.

Oh that’s very scary. How could they send you the wrong pair and then refuse to take it back too? So far, all I heard was about the great buying experience from them. It’s scary as I am talking to them about buying my first pair - Standard 800 and shipping to India. At $300 including all shipping and customs, I can’t afford for them to send me a wrong pair. I am not even sure about the 800 fit as the legs seem too wide. 

23 hours ago, i_denim said:

Oh, the anxiety of finding my first pair is killing me. Wish I just picked up Unbranded brand Relaxed Tapered at $85 but folks here made sure I don't go down that route.

Maybe you should go with your gut and get the Unbranded jeans. If the measurements work and the price is right then that makes them a sensible choice. 

From what I can ascertain this is your first venture into raw denim (?) and you need not break the bank right from the get go. Nothing wrong with that at all. 

Edit: I own UB and some of the premium brands discussed on this forum. I regularly wear my UB despite having far better quality jeans. Why? Because the fit works. I’ve learnt that fit is far more important than a brand and bells & whistles. 

Edited by unders

5 hours ago, i_denim said:

Oh that’s very scary. How could they send you the wrong pair and then refuse to take it back too? So far, all I heard was about the great buying experience from them. It’s scary as I am talking to them about buying my first pair - Standard 800 and shipping to India. At $300 including all shipping and customs, I can’t afford for them to send me a wrong pair. I am not even sure about the 800 fit as the legs seem too wide. 

This is the only bad experience I've heard about people ordering from Warehouse so I don't think you need to be scared about it.

But I agree with what Unders says, there's nothing wrong trying out a cheaper brand if the fit works for you, especially if it's the first pair of raw jeans.

I've ordered from Warehouse before and I had a very good experience. The original poster didn't say they refused to take it back. Rather, he didn't want to pay for shipping it back to Japan (at his expense) and they offered him a discount on this pair instead. That's pretty obliging if you ask me!