Warehouse

Medine

Warehouse 800 one wash size 32. 1000XX denim. Anyone has experience with how much do these stretch? I'm hoping they'd stretch to maybe 34" (started at 32), because they feel tight when I sit down and it's bothering me. So far I've worn them for 4 days.

Other than that love the irregularity of the denim. Not a big fan of the wide leg opening, but it's not too bad. These definitely feel spacious (except for waist), which is very nice.

front.jpg.f19aff6052cced09ec4903a7ae05b368.jpgback.jpg.249d303ca4286484dfeba912a827fc3f.jpg

Edited by Sharik

Ive been really getting into a slightly looser than I am used to fit lately, and have been wearing the LVC 1947 a lot lately. A bunch of the Warehouse fits have been looking very appealing to me. 

That Warehouse X Hinoya collab is looking like almost exactly what I am after. Any other Warehouse fits that might be worth looking into?

23 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Ive been really getting into a slightly looser than I am used to fit lately, and have been wearing the LVC 1947 a lot lately. A bunch of the Warehouse fits have been looking very appealing to me. 

That Warehouse X Hinoya collab is looking like almost exactly what I am after. Any other Warehouse fits that might be worth looking into?

I can recommend the DD-1003XX (1945 edition) and the DD-1003SXX (1943). Lovely WW2 details and a straight regular fit, fairly similar to a Fullcount 0105. The fabric is fantastic- a little neppy and full of character

I'm planning on buying a warehouse denim work shirt lot 7036 non wash and warehouse sweatshirt lot 401. 

Looked at the sizing chart for the ONE WASH version and size 40 seems to be kind of similar to fullcounts work shirt size 42.

Read somewhere in this thread that sizing of this on is a bit odd or something.

I think it's the same model @Syncd86 bought? (page 240)

I usually use size 42 and that's the size on my fullcount chambray work shirt. 

Anyone has any experience with the sizing on one of these two?

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

I contacted them several months ago. Maybe it’s even been a year now. They said I should look at another pair of Warehouse jeans. From that I assume they won’t initiate another run. But maybe this has changed? Especially since they received a new shipment of Warehouse jeans. If I were you I’d ask them again about the 660 :)

16 hours ago, Rehnen1 said:

I'm planning on buying a warehouse denim work shirt lot 7036 non wash and warehouse sweatshirt lot 401. 

Looked at the sizing chart for the ONE WASH version and size 40 seems to be kind of similar to fullcounts work shirt size 42.

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

I have the 401 in size 42 and I would say that it fits like a size Large in non denim relate brands if you know what I mean. It shrinks a bit after a wash.

3 hours ago, tigerstrom said:

I have the 401 in size 42 and I would say that it fits like a size Large in non denim relate brands if you know what I mean. It shrinks a bit after a wash.

Thanks! 

Than i guess 42 in 401 would be perfect.

On 10/15/2017 at 10:57 PM, Sharik said:

Warehouse 800 one wash size 32. 1000XX denim. Anyone has experience with how much do these stretch? I'm hoping they'd stretch to maybe 34" (started at 32), because they feel tight when I sit down and it's bothering me. So far I've worn them for 4 days.

Other than that love the irregularity of the denim. Not a big fan of the wide leg opening, but it's not too bad. These definitely feel spacious (except for waist), which is very nice.

front.jpg.f19aff6052cced09ec4903a7ae05b368.jpgback.jpg.249d303ca4286484dfeba912a827fc3f.jpg

How much have these stretched? I just received the exact same cut in the same size and the waist is SO tight. Kinda bummed because if I size up, the legs will be too wide for my taste. 

2 hours ago, unorthodox said:

How much have these stretched? I just received the exact same cut in the same size and the waist is SO tight. Kinda bummed because if I size up, the legs will be too wide for my taste. 

About 1-1.5". They went from annoyingly tight to comfortable. I sprayed them with water and pulled a bit, but I suggest you don't do that and let nature take care of itself so to speak :). I believe I'd have had the same effect without doing this.

You might be able to stretch 2", but I'd say when I tried them at home they were fitting me alright and felt tight on the waist just when I took them out and did stuff in them. Kind of weird and surprised me, but that might be because I'm wearing a thick wallet and a phone.

But the denim is just so good and breathable. The cut is indeed a bit loose, but I got used to it and like it, makes for a very comfortable jean.

On 10/23/2017 at 2:16 PM, Rehnen1 said:

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

I actually recently picked up that version of the 3076 and have the 403 sweatshirt as well. Like mentioned before, the 42 in warehouse sweats feels equivalent to a US large in most other brands. The torso is cut a bit shorter, but the body is wide and the sleeves are appropriate in length. I'm 5'10 with a slim-ish build and the 42  falls right at my hips, with a comfortable bit of slouch on my shoulders (I prefer my sweats on the looser side). The shirt on the other hand, is indeed strange fitting, I originally planned to order a 42, but being able to try on the 40 I'm glad I decided otherwise. The shirt isn't necessarily super slim, but it is very long, especially the sleeves. I'm sure they will continue to shrink more as it's washed but the arm holes are cut a bit high and the sleeves themselves are somewhat slim (not as loose as you would expect on a work shirt) so this shirt could be troublesome for beefier builds 

hope that helps! 

So is anyone going for these?

On 10/17/2017 at 1:02 PM, Broark said:

Hinoya is releasing another collaboration with Warehouse, this time in the 1003XX. Link. 
If I didn't have the 1001HXX collaboration already I'd be in for a pair of these, I love the WWII detailing and flannel pocket bags.
imgrc0076927333.jpg

Ive been thinking about it. 

Im putting all of my real slim cuts into a retirement for now to make way for something new. Looking for something that fits similar (or potentially a tiny bit looser) than the LVC 1947.

Stuck between these, the Freewheelers 1951 and the Tender 128.

Not sure which to grab yet

On 2017-10-28 at 3:21 AM, Fooleo said:

I actually recently picked up that version of the 3076 and have the 403 sweatshirt as well. Like mentioned before, the 42 in warehouse sweats feels equivalent to a US large in most other brands. The torso is cut a bit shorter, but the body is wide and the sleeves are appropriate in length. I'm 5'10 with a slim-ish build and the 42  falls right at my hips, with a comfortable bit of slouch on my shoulders (I prefer my sweats on the looser side). The shirt on the other hand, is indeed strange fitting, I originally planned to order a 42, but being able to try on the 40 I'm glad I decided otherwise. The shirt isn't necessarily super slim, but it is very long, especially the sleeves. I'm sure they will continue to shrink more as it's washed but the arm holes are cut a bit high and the sleeves themselves are somewhat slim (not as loose as you would expect on a work shirt) so this shirt could be troublesome for beefier builds 

hope that helps! 

Thanks! Nice purchase!  Would love to see some pics or even fit pics of them. 

I'm 6'1 with a kind of slim body as well. Chest measures 105 cm (41"). But I want the sweatshirt to be more a "normal" fit. 

I did an order on warehouse website on this Thursday. 42 on the sweatshirt and 40 on shirt. But the sweatshirt were out of stock so have asked if the 404 in 42 is available instead. Hope so and I hope those sizes will be good for me.

On 30.10.2017 at 1:06 AM, Rehnen1 said:

Thanks! Nice purchase!  Would love to see some pics or even fit pics of them. 

I'm 6'1 with a kind of slim body as well. Chest measures 105 cm (41"). But I want the sweatshirt to be more a "normal" fit. 

I did an order on warehouse website on this Thursday. 42 on the sweatshirt and 40 on shirt. But the sweatshirt were out of stock so have asked if the 404 in 42 is available instead. Hope so and I hope those sizes will be good for me.

@Rehnen1No worries, you got the sizing right. I'm 6ft 2 and I own the same work shirt (lot 3076) in the chambray fabric. Size is 40 and it fits very well. Sleeves are long enough for taller guys. I got the lot 453 sweatshirt in size 40 and I wish I sized up. Shrank quite a bit and fits too small for me now. I think a size 42 would have been perfect. So you're good :-)