Warehouse

Medine

Did WH merge their Duck Digger line with Brown-Duck & Digger?

Im interested in buying a pair of DD1945 and I noticed they dont make pairs like the Whiskey Cat and other older pairs under Duck Digger. 

Does anyone have a worn in pair from these older Duck Digger models? Ive already seen the ones posted way back in this thread and want more info. 

Edited by j0el2

@Geeman I went with the sizing on the blueingreen site. Japanese measurements seemed somewhat erratic. I went with one size down and they stretched nicely from tag size 29 to actual waist size 32. The banner denim seems more forgiving because i cant fit same size lot 800 anymore. Warehouse calls the 900 a modern type model. Its slim with a slight taper. I love it. Its my main pair in rotation right now. For some fit pictures check my instagram account

Cheers

Just pulled the trigger on my first pair of Warehouse- DD-1003XX 45 model. Didn't need any more jeans, and currently on full time Fullcount duty, but already looking forward to this pair. Osaka 5 collection soon to be complete...

Received my pair of 1105s today in a 34 and the waist measures just under 16" measured across the top. WTF. This is a damn shame as everywhere else seems good. A 32" waist on size 34 jeans is a piss take imo.

Added a comparison of my 34 1101 vs new 34 1105.

20170815_183540.jpg

Edited by Doogan

Pretty sure those from the 15th Anniversary.  IIRC, the 1105 ran small that year.  They'll stretch, but less with a zipper than they would with a button fly.  And looking at where the 1101s are at, and the amount of strain on their waistband, I doubt those 1105s are going to work.  Sorry!    

Thanks for the replies. I can close the top button but it looks ridiculous at the moment as I need to lose some body fat! The fit seems spot on apart from the waist. If they don't stretch so much I'll need to get back into jogging and eat better. :D

1 hour ago, garden gnomes in space said:

Will BiG even carry Warehouse anymore?   or are they just waiting on a restock?  The only model they have listed is the 800 and there's only one size.  Seems they are reassessing what they offer?

They seem to have been dumping the big japanese brands for a while now though haven't they?

38 minutes ago, garden gnomes in space said:

yea, Warehouse, Full Count and Samurai seem to be out.  Same with SDA.  

Crazy as they became a denimhead household name for carrying such brands exclusively...I guess everyone needs to evolve/change in order to pay the bills, especially with that Greene Street rent. I also don't doubt that people buying direct from Japanese shops on Rakuten, Denimio, etc. for lower pricing contributed to the decline. Unfortunate, but I can only wish Gordon and crew the best!

On 8/30/2017 at 3:00 AM, aho said:

Crazy as they became a denimhead household name for carrying such brands exclusively...I guess everyone needs to evolve/change in order to pay the bills, especially with that Greene Street rent. I also don't doubt that people buying direct from Japanese shops on Rakuten, Denimio, etc. for lower pricing contributed to the decline. Unfortunate, but I can only wish Gordon and crew the best!

There's a rumour that Levi's busted them and big time- and probably in no small part of the idiots that used to post "If I'm a 29 in an APC or Nudie or N&F, but want the Samurai 710xx with arcs and tab, is it true that BiG provide these illegal things?" Despite so many "ssshhhhh" comments...

Anyone have experience with the Warehouse Lot 3400 suede sneakers?
I saw some talk about sizing with the canvas ones a few years back.
Just wondering if I can make an 11 work, in some Japanese sneakers I've found 11 to be okay with no socks or thin ones.
For example my two pairs of John Lofgren sneakers are 11 (one fits perfectly, the others are a little snug), while my Doek oxfords are too narrow in size 11.