Warehouse

Medine

On ‎22‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 8:51 PM, j0el2 said:

Hey everyone.

Been wearing these Brown-Duck Diggers for 8-9 months or so.

I have zero photo skills so Im sure these don't do this denim justice. 

BDD(FO).jpeg

I've thought a few times about getting those, cool to see a faded pair. Generally I crave another 14,5oz pair, too bad that the 660 is not available anymore. My 800 in 34 was too snug lately, but as they don't do a 35 I think a 36 would be too big.

I had another buyee purchase arrive today. Typically, I'm a dude who buys raw and wears them threadbare, but I really wanted to get a handle on the different denims & cuts Warehouse offers. I dunno, I just got bit by the bug... Anyway, so I guess this is what banner denim looks like when it's all broken in. Gotta say, it feels amazing. 

2017-06-26_12_36_04.jpg

2017-06-26_12_36_00.jpg

2017-06-26_12_35_53.jpg

2017-06-26_12_35_47.jpg

Oh boy. No matter how much I read on here, I can't get a handle on which Warehouse denim is which. I'll say this though. Even though these are much more worn than my 660s, the denim is undeniably different. It feels lighter and cooler to the touch, whereas the 660 denim feels warm. Also, this denim is not slubby at all. However, they are too work for me to tell whether they're 13.5oz or 14.5.

Anyone else have w pair of these?

Couple weeks ago I had a look at a pair of dubbleworks 332. I thought the denim was very nice, soft and hairy.

Warehouse as a whole seem to always have lovely denim. One day I will own a pair of warehouse.

8 hours ago, Denimstoyevsky said:

Oh boy. No matter how much I read on here, I can't get a handle on which Warehouse denim is which. I'll say this though. Even though these are much more worn than my 660s, the denim is undeniably different. It feels lighter and cooler to the touch, whereas the 660 denim feels warm. Also, this denim is not slubby at all. However, they are too work for me to tell whether they're 13.5oz or 14.5.

Anyone else have w pair of these?

Those 1001XX look old enough that they're probably made of a denim none of use are familiar with since most of our experience is with stuff made the past ten years.

current line up

13.5 oz 1001 banner denim:

900, 1001, DD1001XX, 1001SXX, DD1004, DD1004XX, 1101, 1105

14.5 oz 1000XX denim:

660, 800, 1000, DD1003XX, DD1003SXX

Edited by setterman

7 hours ago, denihilist said:

I remember the SuFu 660 being special because it was the first time Warehouse used the Banner Denim on a dubbleworks cut.  They continued to make a 660 in the banner denim for BiG if I remember correctly.

Nope, that is wrong. The Banner Denim isn't that old. The 660 used the 1000XX denim just like Setterman wrote. He is probably our local Warehouse expert together with aho. 

20 hours ago, Max Power said:

I've thought a few times about getting those, cool to see a faded pair. Generally I crave another 14,5oz pair, too bad that the 660 is not available anymore. My 800 in 34 was too snug lately, but as they don't do a 35 I think a 36 would be too big.

These jeans have the nicest details and denim Ive bought so far. Id recommend picking em up if you ever want more banner denim.

The cut was a bit slimmer than listed on their site although the waist is on the larger size so sizing up to a 36 mightve been kinda sloppy.

Im craving a some 14.5 oz denim so my next pick up is the DD 1945.

12 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Nope, that is wrong. The Banner Denim isn't that old. The 660 used the 1000XX denim just like Setterman wrote. He is probably our local Warehouse expert together with aho. 

Ah, I get them confused.  Copy that.  Thanks for the clarification!

Thinking about picking up a pair of 1001hxx, the Warehouse x Hinoya collab. Does anyone think the 1001 run small? This guy weighs slightly less than me and is the same height but apparently fits a size 29 though normally I would have gone for a size 28. I wear 28 in TCB 50s and those are still a tad loose. I wear 29 in Resolute 710 and those fit perfectly. Thanks for the help!

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 1.06.07 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...

6th wash on my 1001. Wasn't going to wash them but partied a little too hard and got some stuff on them haha. No idea how many months but probably like 6ish. A lot of nice color coming out on these! Probably should have taken them in better lighting... oh well

2s6kpyh.jpg

2077qd5.jpg

qrf0cw.jpg

5vwv2h.jpg

^ in fairness I think that pair is some of the best fades I've seen in this board in the last 4 years, as far as I'm concerned. they're more than the bees knees, I would describe them as the pure breed Irish Setter bollicks :D

Thanks guys! The banner denim takes some patience the first 200 to 300days, and then really takes off from there. You'll never get blaze white outta them without really forcing it into them, but who wants that when the denim has so much depth and character on its own?

kinda looks like the 1105 but with a more relaxed/roomy top block? i personally like the silhouette of the 1105 better - i'd pull the trigger on it right away but still debating cause of the zipper fly.

Edited by HAZARDkid
a