Warehouse

Medine

Anyone here own the Warehouse Lot 2110 coverall? I'm tempted but don't know what size to go for. I'm 6'1" so need the sleeve length but I'm skinny and don't want it to be baggy all over.

imgrc0072752296.jpg

Hey guys... I've spent days trying to wrap my mind around the different Warehouse cuts and fabrics and I'm still confused. 

Like, looking at Frisbee's shop on Rakuten, he's got three different types of 1001SXX --two of them are 13.5, the other 14.5

Also, what's the difference between the 1001 and the DD1001? 

Last question... I just placed an order for a pair of 800 from Frisbee, but they suggested I double check my size. One of my comfortable pair of LVCs measures 17" at the waist, BiG style, so should I go with the 800 in size 32 b/c Warehouse tends to stretch? Or should I go with a 34 and not worry about it stretching too much? 

Someone please correct if this is wrong - 

But basically the 1001 is the cut, and the S/XX denotes fabric, and variations in detailing on the cut. The DD1001 is the 1001 of the Duck Digger line, which is basically a highest level attention to year-model historical details, and in the case of the 1001, its a 1947 model. The 13.5oz fabric is their 7x7 "banner denim" which is based of a levi's denim banner from the 30s. The 14.5 oz is their flagship "1000xx" denim, considered to be closest to the levis denim used in the 1940s-1950s. From my understanding the Banner denim holds it's indigo better, and has a softer hand from the start. The 1000xx denim has a bit more nep and slub to it, but loses fades more to white, compared to bluer shades of the banner denim. 

In my experience, my 1000s shrank from tag size, but do stretch back pretty quickly. Personally I would go on the safe side and get the 34, which can always be hot washed and tumble dried to maximize shrinkage, rather than stress over the 32 shrinking too much..

Hope this helps!

Awesome. Thanks for all that @Fooleo

I know I was asking about the 1001s a lot, but I ordered the 800, and that's what I'm having sizing trouble with. I went with the 800 b/c I have a pair of 660s that I just love the denim on, but they're way too tight in the top block. They're tagged 31, but the waist is stretched out to 17". That's sort of why I'm at a loss with what to do about the 800. a 32 in the 660s would probably be great, but the 800 has a higher rise. @Maynard Friedman, do you still think I should go with a 32? 

Also, anyone out there looking to pick up a pair of 660s 31x34 cheap? 

5 hours ago, Denimstoyevsky said:

Hey guys... I've spent days trying to wrap my mind around the different Warehouse cuts and fabrics and I'm still confused. 

Like, looking at Frisbee's shop on Rakuten, he's got three different types of 1001SXX --two of them are 13.5, the other 14.5

Last question... I just placed an order for a pair of 800 from Frisbee, but they suggested I double check my size. One of my comfortable pair of LVCs measures 17" at the waist, BiG style, so should I go with the 800 in size 32 b/c Warehouse tends to stretch? Or should I go with a 34 and not worry about it stretching too much? 

The 1001SXX is the fullest cut standard model and is only available in 13.5 oz banner denim.

The 1001 and DD1001XX are two completely different cuts. The 1001 is slimmer in the thigh and more tapered. More of a late 50s/ early 60s vibe. 1001XX is a late 40s cut, bigger than the 1001 everywhere except the waist. Both are made of the 13.5 oz banner denim.

you should probably be ok with size 32 800s, as long as your size 34 LVC isn't tight fitting. Then you'd want a 33 or even 34.

Lovin my warehouse 900's. Been wearing them for the past year as my main pair of denim. 

@setterman i am interested in the sapporo model but where might i find measurements?

20170602_160600.jpg

22 hours ago, setterman said:

Haven't seen any measurements slab, I'm guessing it's in between the 1001 and 900 fit wise. 

As they seem to be Warehouse's take on the Levi's 606, eg. Lot.1106 LTD, I would say they would be nearer the 900, only maybe a bit "skinny-er".

On 2017-06-16 at 3:59 PM, Denimstoyevsky said:

If you're looking for a 34 in the DD1001XX- I have a pair for sale. 

17" across waist

12" rise

16" rear

12.25" thigh

32.25" inseam

44" overall length

9" leg opening

On 6/18/2017 at 5:19 PM, 501XX4EVER said:

As they seem to be Warehouse's take on the Levi's 606, eg. Lot.1106 LTD, I would say they would be nearer the 900, only maybe a bit "skinny-er".

Yeah, I expect them to be closer to the 900 than the 1001, but looks to me like they're not going to be as low rise or narrow in the thigh as the 900.

Yea @volvo240thebest! These things look crazy. Up close, the denim looks almost 3D. I love it. 

Also, on the back, the middle belt loop is offset... I'm curious to hear whether this is the banner denim or the 14.5oz, like on the 800s.