Warehouse

Medine

Looks great foxy. My biggest gripe about repro styled shirts is how high up the gusset is on the sides. Anyone know the point of that? 

I have a pretty tall torso and that part always comes untucked or exposes my sides. 

Asking you experts how much banner denim will shrink in subsequent washes. I've given my lot800 two one hour washes without detergent in the washer in 40C. In the second wash the inseam still shrunk a bit -1cm/0.5", is there still some shrinking to be expected?

haha I have about an extra inch of room in my waist, without belt or suspenders they're too loose. But I appreciate your quality feedback nonetheless.

go fuck yourself, Charlie B :D:D:D!

On 2017-05-27 at 8:36 AM, mrman said:

Asking you experts how much banner denim will shrink in subsequent washes. I've given my lot800 two one hour washes without detergent in the washer in 40C. In the second wash the inseam still shrunk a bit -1cm/0.5", is there still some shrinking to be expected?

Hi mate, the 800 uses the 14,5 oz 1000XX denim instead of the banner denim. Don't own it myself so I can't help out with how much it shrinks but there's plenty of info if you just search through this thread. 

And Volvo - that fit is on point. 

Edited by Bobbo
Stupid typo, the 800 DOES use the 14,5 oz denim.

I'd say my jeans are not banner denim, it feels lighter than the tcb 60s denim, should be something around 12,5 oz I feel. Deliciously crunchy even if lightweight though. Creases are setting in nicely, I may even succeed in getting some sort of honeycombs, maybe!

15 hours ago, mrman said:

I had a pair of 800s for a blink of an eye but after an hour long hot soak with lots of agitation, followed by a cold machine wash, then a hot machine wash I got the following for shrinkage. All measurements are taken flat:

waist: 1" 

front rise: 1"

rear rise: 1.25"

thigh: .5"

knee: .5"

hem: .5"

inseam: 2.5"

Re-ordered the DD-1001xx in a 33 waist. Had them hemmed to 30" inseam before shipment. Much better look and feel. I probably could have even stood to go a to a 32 in the waist- but overall I'm really happy with these.

As a side note- my size 34's with the 32" inseam are for sale if anyone wants them.

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

fAWs1s0.jpg?1

wh 1004 with a belt, still a bit of muffin top even if theyre fairly loose on me but I'm working on that. I am quite surprised regarding how much this denim stretches, now I can take them off without even unbuttoning. Not a big deal though. Super light and breathable denim, perfect summer jeans.

Hoping Warehouse comes out with something that catches my eye before November.  I have an extra pair of LVC '76s I'm currently planning on wearing for the next DWC, and while I really like the model, it's very regular.  I don't mean that in any sort of critical sense (the pair I'm currently wearing are the best all around pair of jeans I have), but if I'm going to wear something heavily for two years I'd like them to be something exceptional.  Day dreaming about what I'd like to see..... a new 1002, made of the LHT 1001 denim WH used for the Montgomery Ward jeans a couple years ago, with late 40s 101Z (or 101B) details, and a fit similar to the 800 (not too wide, not too narrow).  Anyone from WH out there listening? :D     

56 minutes ago, setterman said:

Hoping Warehouse comes out with something that catches my eye before November.  I have an extra pair of LVC '76s I'm currently planning on wearing for the next DWC, and while I really like the model, it's very regular.  I don't mean that in any sort of critical sense (the pair I'm currently wearing are the best all around pair of jeans I have), but if I'm going to wear something heavily for two years I'd like them to be something exceptional.  Day dreaming about what I'd like to see..... a new 1002, made of the LHT 1001 denim WH used for the Montgomery Ward jeans a couple years ago, with late 40s 101Z (or 101B) details, and a fit similar to the 800 (not too wide, not too narrow).  Anyone from WH out there listening? :D     

I would definitely buy that. :ph34r:

I had a lot 401 in 38 that i just sold. was too small for me, too big for my girlfriend. here are measurements after full shrinkage,

chest 21.75"

shoulder 19.5"

sleeve 20"

back length 21.5"

Warehouse sweats have very wide shoulders with short sleeves and short length. Dubbleworks sweats tend to be more narrow and longer length.

Does the "special weave" signify the c/l blend? 

I stumbled across this pair which has the special weave flasher but the description on the website says 100% cotton :

https://independence-chicago.com/warehouse-co-lot-800-special-weave-one-wash-denim-indigo/

IMG_1622.JPG.cbd59fbbead3fcc6f1cea5fcbd9443d5.JPG

And the c/l pair on Warehouse's website also says special weave.

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=85672688

IMG_1623.thumb.JPG.d58a5d8352cf1818a2624a0dd1307477.JPG