Warehouse

Medine

Yes, I've got both in 34. The WH is morre fitted in the top block and thighs, I could need a size 35 in them. The  FC has, like b_f said, a longer rise and wider backpockets, making the ass sag a bit. Anyway, I think sizing up one from the FC to the WH is a good idea and the fits are not that far off. Maybe the pictures help to judge.

R0010389.JPG

R0010387.JPG

DSC_2197.JPG

DSC_2194.JPG

@bradl Your jacket is looking great! I'm being lazy and can't be bothered looking at older posts, but is that the 2000 1st Type? If it is, I've been looking into getting that jacket, but I'm not sure about sizing... What size did you take and what's your approximate height/weight if you don't mind me asking?

7ENW9DI.jpg 

New Warehouse 8.5 oz denim nep shirt, been a bit itchy to begin with but really lovely shirt. Picked this up from the local store, sizing was a bit strange, took a sz 36, I normal wear 40-42 so not sure how warehouse decided on their sizing.   

Edited by Syncd86

some of their designs are based on vintage shirts and can result in wide chest measurements and shorter sleeve length. also, the actual fabric shrinkage might have turned out differently than expected.

in the end you have the choice between a period correct fit or sizing to accomplish a more "modern" fit - which can be tricky and produce mixed results...

anyhow, your shirt looks good!

Edited by Foxy2

@kevypf597 I believe that this is the same shirt. Here's the size chart that's from that page, so hopefully this helps!

WH_3076_shirt_1024x1024.png?v=1492586564

Edit: Please ignore. Wrong shirt, so look below for correct measurements...

Edited by propellerbeanie
This is referring to the wrong shirt. My bad.

Thanks @propellerbeanie

So, I just got an update from BiG on the replacement of my defective pair:

I reached out to BiG a few days back since I hadn't heard anything in a while. I said if Warehouse was having trouble finding another pair of the lot 800 that I would be fine with a lot 1001 (based on what I saw on Warehouse's website the measurements looked very similar in a tag size 31). So...when BiG reached out to me today they told me that Warehouse could not locate a lot 800 in a size 31 and that a lot 1001 is now inbound. Was I correct that the 1001 will fit similar to the 800? How do the fabrics differ between models? 

51 minutes ago, kevypf597 said:

Thanks @propellerbeanie

So, I just got an update from BiG on the replacement of my defective pair:

I reached out to BiG a few days back since I hadn't heard anything in a while. I said if Warehouse was having trouble finding another pair of the lot 800 that I would be fine with a lot 1001 (based on what I saw on Warehouse's website the measurements looked very similar in a tag size 31). So...when BiG reached out to me today they told me that Warehouse could not locate a lot 800 in a size 31 and that a lot 1001 is now inbound. Was I correct that the 1001 will fit similar to the 800? How do the fabrics differ between models? 

Comparing my size 36 800 and 1001, the 1001 will be have a little less front rise, and be a little bigger in the seat, hip, and thigh.  Unless your 800s were big on you, the 1001 should be fine.  The only issue might be inseam.  1001 shrinks to around 31 to 31.5".

1001 is made of the 1001 "banner" denim. It will be a little lighter weight than the 1000XX denim your 800s were made out of.  1000XX goes to white easier in the worn areas.  Worn areas in the 1001 denim will keep a blue cast.

Both are excellent cuts and denim. My perfect WH pair would be the 800 made out of 1001 denim.    

8 hours ago, kevypf597 said:

Nice shirt @Syncd86! Thanks for putting this on my radar. Can you share measurements for your size 36?

@kevvypf597 those measurement aren't the right one, in fact that is the store I got the shirt from! But instead of the chambray it is denim Here. The measurements are quite different to the chambray.

Warehouse_8.5oz_denim_shirt_1024x1024.pn

36 minutes ago, Syncd86 said:

@kevvypf597 those measurement aren't the right one, in fact that is the store I got the shirt from! But instead of the chambray it is denim Here. The measurements are quite different to the chambray.

Warehouse_8.5oz_denim_shirt_1024x1024.pn

Thanks. I figured something was up when I saw "chambray" in the first chart. The 36 looks like it would be a good fit for me except for the shoulders. I need around 18".

@kevypf597 @Syncd86 Sorry guys, I didn't read the post correctly! I edited the post so people won't be confused.

While I'm here, a 38 in the denim shirt would suit me if those were the one-washed measurements. I don't mind a boxy cut, but it's not a fit I'm used to in shirts.

I notice BiG is down to just a handful of sizes in the 660 and 900. I hope their relationship with WH isn't dissolving. 

On a side note, I see they're coming out with a collab with Oni. Why is this brand so popular recently? They've been around for years, but seem to have gotten way more popular the past two or three. I don't get the sudden interest.

Edited by setterman

2 minutes ago, setterman said:

On a side note, I see they're coming out with a collab with Oni. Why is this brand so popular recently? They've been around for years, but seem to have gotten way more popular the past two or three. I don't get the sudden interest.

For hella sick fadezzz and slubzzz.
I think it's the Denimio/reddit/Instagram hive mind really.

Anyways, it would be cool if BiG kept their relationship with Warehouse going and did maybe some special jeans with WH.