Warehouse

Medine

On 30.03.2017 at 3:22 AM, aho said:

Looks like there's going to be a 1937 DD-1004? Not sure if it's been discussed, but I found it on the gram...

22 hours ago, Foxy2 said:

yup - check Lightning Mag No.5 (2017) - comes in 13.5oz denim (as the 1922 model did)...

18 hours ago, Foxy2 said:

if the DD-1004 (1937) are not only similar to the DD-1004XX (1922) in the details but the cut as well you should be fine.

let's wait for the measurements... 

now online for pre-order - no measurements, though...

Those are nice, too - there are still a couple of those floating around on Yahoo.JP....

not knowing the 15th anniversary denim in detail I must say that the DD 13.5oz denim comes along very nicely over the past few days.

been wearing them over the weekend - will down-size as the lighter weight denim does stretch a lot...

might do a review of the current pair over the coming weekend.

Edited by Foxy2

Has anyone checked out the Heller's Cafe HC-1910 jacket? It came up on the Warehouse Instagram page and despite the low res picture, it looked rather neppy. I'm looking to get a type I jacket and have been tossing up between multiple designs including the HC-036, One Piece of Rock M-WW2, etc. I'm pretty set on the fact that I would like a jacket that is sans pocket flap. I'm just waiting to see if they post measurements on their website to see if it's suitable. 

IMG_4052.thumb.JPG.09b64de60fd7b28de354e2e31c72e5c6.JPGGot myself also a pair of dd1000xx i think 

size 36 one wash

comparing it with a used 1001sxx

and a raw 700s and a raw 1001xx from a couple of years  back 

IMG_4044.JPG

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_4049.JPG

IMG_4050.JPG

IMG_4051.JPG

7 hours ago, Max Power said:

Looking great! I never had rips in those areas so far. Will you get them mended, leave them as they are or retire the jeans? I think it looks great as it is, like a medal for hard wear.

Thanks!

i believe the wear and tear there comes from sitting with my legs crossed.  that would explain why the left wears more and faster than the right. 

Not sure what I'll do post DWC. Probably wear until they have to be fixed. They're the only really worn pair of jeans I have that aren't huge on me, so don't want to destroy or retire them.

i dont know much but i feel that konaka and warehouse production are intertwined,,, super similar thread , way of sewing etc etc with the dd series and the s409xxx series from csf.. super weird. can anyone like check what they have too?

^Maybe they're similar due to having the same source material inspiration? Or perhaps Konaka-san worked for them at some point. They at least give him pointers and open up their knowledge to him, going by his social media (visits to WH). Then again, I feel the denim brands view each others more as contemporaries rather than competitors and are willing to support and spread knowledge amongst each other.

@Niro 

They're nice and roomy in the seat and thigh, with a nice taper that's not too carrot at the hem. 

To be honest I'm liking them more each day. 

The fabric is quite stiff, the nep is rough but the fabric breathes well. Very dark too. 

#recommended 

3 hours ago, Max Power said:

Again, one of my favorite pairs in this contest. Just great.

Thanks!

After getting to work and seeing this photo on a PC rather than my phone, I got some practicing to do.  

Shared onto Instagram, to @setterpie 

looks better there, but contrast and color still isn't what I want.  With the grey/soft blue cast of the worn areas rather than a stark white, I have trouble getting accurate results.   

Edit to add another shot, see if it looks any better. 

IMG_0127.JPG

Edited by setterman