Warehouse

Medine

2 hours ago, kameidaclub said:

Hi,

The jeans are sold at inazuma festival 2015 or lucky bag 2015, either way they are 2015 model.

The fabric seems to be not warehouse original (as the selvedge colour is not yellow), but something like 2nd grade or general purpose product.

Everything else is surely warehouse original.

I have just googled and found the same jeans (it is japanese blog):

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ko75shi_g/55336489.html

hope this helps.

Ah this does help tremendously! Thank you for that. That's actually okay that it may be a stock denim or otherwise, as I already have a pair with banner denim. I got them for what I'd consider a good deal. Here's to hoping this denim shrinks as much or close to what banner denim does. 

30 minutes ago, nycsurfer530 said:

Have a new job that requires some slimmer fits. So no TCB 50s or 20s at work but I'm only there 2 days a week so I'm all in for the 20s contest. But in the meantime my 800s have become my work jeans. 

Those are killer! What are the wears/washes?

Edited by kevypf597

On March 25, 2017 at 1:57 PM, kevypf597 said:

Those are killer! What are the wears/washes?

Thanks! around 15 months of wear... hard to say since i bought them so long ago but i would wash them frequently about every two weeks.

Also i hardly view the slimmer jean request as discrimination. their request is that i the aesthetic of the brand. Ed sorry to disappoint but they don't carry any jeggings you could buy, you'll have to search elsewhere

Edited by nycsurfer530

Yeah If it's not too much trouble! I would be interested to see if they have a similar top block. I've tried on the 800s and really love the denim. I was mostly wondering if you think the 50s have a similar thing going on in terms of fabric. 

Edited by bacton

I can chime in on this.. The denim is similar in weight but the texture and hand are different.  The warehouse denim is "fluffy" and the TCB's denim is pretty basic when raw.  In fact I would consider the TCB denim boring at first glance.  They do fluff up a bit upon forst wash however if my memory serves me correct.    The character develops as they fade, and slubs and imperfections in the weave start to appear.  i wasnt able to wear my Warehouse long enough to get a good fade into them but they remain my favorite denim thus far.  The TCB jeans are really nice as well in fact I really enjoyed the 50's

wearing today:
WH 1922 DUCK DIGGER Lot DD-1004XX ONE WASH and WH Triple Stitich shirt.

the 13.5oz denim should be fine for summer - still looking a bit rough after the additional dryer action...

IMG_3989.JPG

IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

IMG_3988.JPG

IMG_3990.JPG

Edited by Foxy2

thanks - probably a sizer bigger than I prefer, but certainly doable.

exposed rivets - cinch - straight, comfortable cut - good rise, not too high, not too low - lighter denim, 2017 seems to be the year of the 1920's cuts...

On 3/12/2017 at 3:53 PM, kevypf597 said:

IMG_9705.JPG

IMG_9710.JPG

Blue in Green and Warehouse really impressed me with their customer service in regards to this defect. BiG was finally able to get in touch with Warehouse as they were attending exhibitions the last few weeks. Warehouse agreed to replace the defective pair so BiG emailed me a return label last night. 

2 hours ago, ShootThePier said:

Good for you kevy.

BIG and Warehouse did you right.

Thanks and you're right, they sure did. It's refreshing to be treated so well when it would've been easy for BiG/Warehouse to just say, "it was a final sale item and we are out of stock, sorry there's nothing we can do." 

That 1004 fit is perfect foxy. They may be loose in the waist but everywhere else it looks perfect. The 1937 cut may be by gateway drug to warehouse if the rise is not ridiculously steep. Look forward to see more about it.

if the DD-1004 (1937) are not only similar to the DD-1004XX (1922) in the details but the cut as well you should be fine.

let's wait for the measurements...