Warehouse

Medine

hehehe don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with your figure! it's just that it's always been a juggling act for me to choose between the secure, snug feeling of a pair of jeans on my waist/hips/legs but that in pictures would (on me and according to my eyes at least) actually look too tight v. feeling my pants a bit too loose all over but then looking totally smashing in pics. :D lately i've been coming around to the latter.

I definitely see where you are coming from, maybe I'll give that a go and try an oversized pair of Tender jeans in the future and wear them with a belt.
It's tough for me because my damn thighs are so big, but hopefully I'll slim down a bit in general.

7 minutes ago, aho said:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/dd-1004xx/

Fit of the DD-1004XX looking good on Hinoya....Surprised that the DD-1003SXX wasn't as slim as I thought it'd be, but awaiting some fit pictures

Yeap, I'm in between 1001xx and 1003sxx. 1003sxx one wash version the waist is 80cm, wonder how much it will stretch? Anyone can advise on it? Thanks....

11 hours ago, Broark said:

Warehouse x Hinoya 1001HXX, size 36. These are pretty much my ideal pair of WH jeans, featuring the shorthorn patch and some nice little details.
Shipping was very fast from Hinoya, the jeans came in this nice bag.

fx6KMhg.jpg

The jeans in all their glory. :P

vJ8LCJw.jpg

Z50es7E.jpg

ijVAAzC.jpg

CMuecRP.jpgB2nGsQX.jpg

Hard to tell here but the jeans have the normal WH top button, then slightly darker colored Hinoya branded buttons.

RJP1gGM.jpg

And same thing goes for the rivets, some normal WH ones along with Hinoya branded Universal rivets.YskKmzB.jpg

PFqFzCF.jpg

Pre-wash measurements.
Waist: 38.5 in.
Front rise: 12.75 in.
Back rise: 17.5 in.
Thigh: 13.5 in.
Knee: 10 in.
Hem: 9.25 in.
Inseam: 35 in.

Some crappy pre-soak fit pics, please excuse the lack of shoes.

SNBxqf0.jpg

iscp6bx.jpg

Some surgery...

DT7qoB1.jpg

And the end result!

TBApC0s.jpg

I also freed the Genus tab, but it might've taken a little damage, we'll see how it is after the wash. 

@Broark how do you size for this? The measurement given on hinoya website is a pre wash state right?

2 hours ago, alvin_cheong said:

@Sugar MountainSimon, you bought the 1001 or 1101? I assume is 1001xx? I wearing WH 1001 in 31, wondering 31 in 1001xx will fit the same?

Alvin, I own the 1001 and the 1101. Just check Warehouse's post-wash measurements: if you like the fit of your 1001, see which tag size is closest in the 1001XX.

6 minutes ago, Sugar Mountain said:

Alvin, I own the 1001 and the 1101. Just check Warehouse's post-wash measurements: if you like the fit of your 1001, see which tag size is closest in the 1001XX.

Ok, you bought the new 1001xx? I I am interested in the 1001xx and the 1003sxx...wonder how the 1003sxx would turn out as mentioned by aho.

6 hours ago, aho said:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/dd-1004xx/

Fit of the DD-1004XX looking good on Hinoya....Surprised that the DD-1003SXX wasn't as slim as I thought it'd be, but awaiting some fit pictures

Comparing the measurements on WH's site, size 36 OW 1003SXX sure looks an awful lot like what they expect the raw 1101 to shrink down to.

6 hours ago, alvin_cheong said:

@Broark how do you size for this? The measurement given on hinoya website is a pre wash state right?

I went with my normal size 36, and yes the measurements on Hinoya are raw. The only measurement that I thought was weird on their website was thighs.

4 hours ago, Max Power said:

Great purchase Broark, I'm pretty jealous right now. I knew it was a mistake coming to sufu after some abstinence.

Thanks Max, I had been holding off on jeans for a few months now but these finally broke my will. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, tchengaa said:

hi guys, I would like to know, among 1000, 1003 and 1004, which model is the  roomiest? Thanks a lot

tricky question...

do you mean top block or thight/leg opening?

how do you size? do you buy raw or one wash?

also, there are different versions of each cut with widely different measurements...

1000 - currently comes in 1000/1000XX

1003 - currently comes in 1003XX, 1003SXX, DD-1003XX, DD-1003SXX

1004 - currently comes in DD-1004XX (or in Duck 1004XX LTD)

and that is just the current WH webshop offer - lots of retailer might have old stock versions that might have different measurements...

check the webshop for the measurements of the current versions.

I found their measurements accurate enough, but maybe the others can chip in...

3 hours ago, tchengaa said:

hi guys, I would like to know, among 1000, 1003 and 1004, which model is the  roomiest? Thanks a lot

From WH's current offerings, it looks like the 1001SXX and 1004XX are the two fullest models from waist to ankle.  Of the two, I'd go with the 1004XX because it has a cinch.  Easier to keep fuller fitting jeans up when you can tighten the waist as needed.      

Leaving out the 660 and 900, all the other WH models are going to be within 5/8 to 3/4" of each other in the thigh in the same tagged size.  1002 and 800 on the bottom end, 1001, 1101, 1105, 1000, 1003 in the middle, 1001SXX and 1004XX on the top end.    

The new 1001XX would fall in the mid range, BUT at least in my own case, I'd have to size up because of the narrower waist, making the thigh then fall into the same range as the 1001SXX and 1004XX.  

Some post warm/hot wash measurements of the WH1001HXX's, taken BiG style.
Waist: 36 in.
Front rise: 12 in.
Back rise: 16 in.
Thigh: 13.25 in.
Knee: 9.5 in.
Hem: 9 in.
Inseam: 32 in.
I haven't put them in the dryer at all yet, but next wash they might see a little time in there to make sure the inseam is fully shrunk.

26 minutes ago, alvin_cheong said:

Simon, the 1101 you bought the same as your 1001?

I have the 1000xx in size 29 and went for a 30 in the 1101, but that was based on thigh measurements. Apart from the different fit, the top block feels like the same size. 

...and that was not what you asked about, I just realised, but someone might find that info useful so I'll post anyway.