Warehouse

Medine

6 hours ago, ironheartfan123 said:

how are ppl sizing on the DD-1001xx? would i be same size as in the 1003xx?

Looking at WH's sizing info, they appear to run small in the waist, ala the 2012 1001XX.  I tried the 2012 model in a one wash size 36, and the waist was cutting me in two.  I wear a 36 in most of WH's models, if I wanted the new 1001XX I'd probably get a 38.     

On 2017/1/12 at 1:39 AM, aho said:

Hinoya 1001XX...

Wow finally short horn buffalo patch is back!

I am curious about further details, at least patch seems to be typical deerskin which does not show good aging and so I do not like very much. 

Sad they abandoned cowhide patch:(

p2.jpg

And fabric would be banner denim or strong yarn denim ... again:(

I already have 1001xx, 1001, 1105 and 1000(1000xx).

As you have said, I am full of these fabrics and want new fabric!

Have a new pair of Warehouse 1002 in for their second wash right now to (hopefully) get all the shrinkage out of the way.  In the meantime here's a quick picture of them from yesterday - of all the little details we like to obsess about, all yellow WW2 era stitching is a personal favorite of mine.

1082Wyq.jpg

Edited by Ignaurus

22 hours ago, setterman said:

Thanks!  Three washes so far, and a little dryer time after the first one.  They've lost 2.5" which is usually about it for the 1000XX denim.  Will give them a warm wash and dryer time next time around.  

Wasn't planning on washing the 800s again last night, but after I put the dog in the tub after his afternoon run and found a tick crawling on him, I threw them in the wash.  They've been horrible the past 8 months (toward the end of hunting season I found 13 crawling on the dog after a trip to the field, and found multiples on him every time we hunted), and the last thing I want is one getting onto my jeans and then on to me and giving me Lyme disease.  

Didn't lose any more inseam with a warm wash and some time in the dryer on high, so 2.5" of shrinkage is it.

Not something I can capture with my photo, but what I'm seeing leads me to believe the texture Aho's gets with his jeans is achieved with early, multiple washing.  

Edited by setterman

Excellent fit!  Glad to see some other guys here with this model.  

Had mine on last night for the first time in a while, and some weight loss has definitely helped the fit. Still could use a little more rise, but they're livable.  

Really nice fit on those Ignaurus. 

Just copped a pair of 1101. I've not been entirely happy with the fit of my 1001 (changing tastes I figure) and I had them hemmed before getting all the shrink out of the leg, like a friggin' rookie. The banner denim is too nice to pass up on though so I went for the 1101 hoping that the fit is more in tune with what I want. Pictures to follow.

2 hours ago, Sugar Mountain said:

Really nice fit on those Ignaurus. 

Just copped a pair of 1101...

The banner denim is too nice to pass up on though so I went for the 1101 hoping that the fit is more in tune with what I want. Pictures to follow.

Good choice SM, I've been coveting those for a while now though I'd need to shift a few pairs before I could justify a new purchase. The measurements on the Warehouse site suggest that you'd need to size down one on the 1101 compared to the usual Watehouse fit due to the bigger waist. Did you do this?

7 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Good choice SM, I've been coveting those for a while now though I'd need to shift a few pairs before I could justify a new purchase. The measurements on the Warehouse site suggest that you'd need to size down one on the 1101 compared to the usual Watehouse fit due to the bigger waist. Did you do this?

If you're a size 34 or smaller, you could probably drop down a size since the thighs on the 1101 are bigger than on the 1001, and the waist stretches so easy.

I'd like a pair of the 1101, but pretty sure I'd wind up constantly washing them to keep a size 36 as small as possible.  A 35 would work if it was available....   

Pretty sure you want to wash with cold water, and asap, to get blood out. 

Some pictures of my 1001 before giving them another wash. And the wear at the knees/thighs opening up post wash. Got about a 9 to 10" section of the left leg that needs darned, 4 to 5" on the right, and whiskers on both side. 

At 424 days of wear, 13 washes. Going to store them until the weather warms in April, and then get some final wear in before the DWC ends.

IMG_6070.JPG

IMG_6074.JPG

IMG_6087.JPG

IMG_6088.JPG

39 minutes ago, cusswords said:

More Duck Digger products have hit the Warehouse site including a new jacket made with the banner denim and 1943 and 45 models made with the 14.5oz denim.

http://info.ware-house.co.jp/newitem/dd2/

Will be interested to see the measurements on the '43 1003SXX, look a little slimmer than the '45 and '47 models.