Warehouse

Medine

A cheap pair of the world tour jeans in size 34 popped up on Yahoo. http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c579772765

Still got the flasher even.

not sure if this is the limited edition (about 100 pairs only) - the denim looks much more like the regular WH denim...

also, there is no flag/pip label on the back pocket and the measurements differ (,but that could be due to the people taking them).

Edited by Foxy2

not sure if this is the limited edition (about 100 pairs only) - the denim looks much more like the regular WH denim...

also, there is no flag/pip label on the back pocket and the measurements differ (,but that could be due to the people taking them).

Wasn't it a special for the Inazuma festival some years ago?

Hm...You're right about the missing tab, hard to judge the denim from the somewhat blurry pics. Never seen the patch used for anything else than that limited release, wonder what it could be. 

Edit: You think they're fake Foxy?

Edited by Bobbo

I think those are from a special release for an anniversary event at their shop - something like 7 year anniversary of Warehouse shop...

don't hold me accountable for the number of years, though.

I should have a pair in Berlin - they should be authentic, but the denim is certainly not the duckdigger one.

Edited by Foxy2

^I've been out of the WH game for some time but I want to say it's the 15th Anniversary denim, and that pair was released at Inazuma a few years back? And before anyone asks, I have nothing against WH of course, just that I've been busy with other pairs and not following updates etc. as religiously!

Answer : The model without a red tub was sold @ Warehouse first flagship shop back in 1997 (as far as I remember; Sorry it's almost 20 years ago so I may be wrong but I'm sure it was the model in 1997)

Edited by Naoto

that sounds like what I remeber from Google translating an earlier Yahoo.JP auction sighting...

they are nice, legit jeans with a cool patch - but, certainly not the sought after duckdigger denim.

will try - like I said, they're in Berlin and I should find some time this weekend to look for them and do some snaps (provided the light is good enough)...

Thanks Naoto! This is proper denim nerdiness.

Foxy, would be cool to see some high quality pics if you have a pair.

The situation with the light was bad, but I grabbed my pair and took it along - maybe I'll find time and better light during the week for some pics... Edited by Foxy2

As promised here are some decent pics of my Warehouse 1001XX - 1997 Warehouse Retailstore Anniversary model...

IMG_3504_zpshjkqrgft.jpg

it's a size W31 and measurements are:

waist - 84cm
front rise - 30.75cm
back rise - 39cm
thigh - 39cm
knee - 23cm
leg opening - 22cm
inseam - 87cm

(this pair has only been machine soaked. shrinkage should be mostly gone.)

IMG_3505_zpszygd2yij.jpg

the denim and selvedge are quite nice. and so is the colour.
it's still a bit hairy as it has not been broken in or worn.
fabric weight should be a around 14oz, not much more...

IMG_3506_zpsevwmkyoh.jpg

pretty straight cut.

IMG_3507_zpsuvgue67w.jpg

IMG_3508_zpsbtycijzi.jpg

details for the size label and care instructions...

IMG_3509_zpsj8zzkm0h.jpg
IMG_3510_zpsikgaoaf0.jpg
IMG_3511_zpslq6bqjdg.jpg

PS - I'm considering letting go or sizing up on this model. just give me a shout if you're interested...

Edited by Foxy2

are you selling the 1001xx? i came here to post a question b/c i am in love with my big and wide 1003sxx (20th anniversary)! does anyone know which of the standard cuts this 1003sxx is similar to? i'm about half-way through them and want to get another WH pair with the same cut, and also a WH pair with the same upper block and slimmer thighs and leg opening if anyone has any suggestions!

are you selling the 1001xx? i came here to post a question b/c i am in love with my big and wide 1003sxx (20th anniversary)! does anyone know which of the standard cuts this 1003sxx is similar to? i'm about half-way through them and want to get another WH pair with the same cut, and also a WH pair with the same upper block and slimmer thighs and leg opening if anyone has any suggestions!

1001SXX was a looser 30's cut...Similarly if you can find a 1004XX it should be loose (so long as it's not the slim cut in the 15th Anniversary denim which is likely impossible to get now)