Warehouse

Medine

Due to popular demand, here's the measurements for my onewashed Warehouse 800 C/L in size 33:

Measured in cm, BiG-style after a couple days of wear.

Waist: 43,5

Front rise: 28

Back rise: 40

Thigh: 31

Inseam: 80,5

Hem: 20

Edit: Of course it might help to mention it's branded a W33 L32, haha.

Edited by Bobbo

They shrink almost a whole size. I think the Warehouse web shop lists amounts it will shrink in all directions after a wash. They shrink a little bit more if you tumble dry them.

Thanks. Saw the measurements and I just wanted to see if it was accurate. It really does seem like it would run small with shrinkage with the measurements posted

• 2 weeks later...

When I start a new pair I always feel the urge to just abandon all notions of when to wash etc and just say screw it. I've never been able to bring myself to start washing weekly just for the hell of it. It really seems like the early stages are when the jeans resist foul smells and general dirtiness. After several months of wear is when it feels like they need to be washed every few wears. My experience anyway.

Edited by SuperJackle

Yeah, I'm inclined to try and make a little bit of an impression on the jeans before washing them more regularly as my lifestyle isn't hard at all on the jeans I wear (no bike riding, hiking or coal-mining) and I don't want a uniform, washed-out look. My Fullcount and my Canes were worn for 2-3 months before the first wash and turned out nice.

If you're wanting some obvious contrast, I'd take the same approach as your canes and fullcounts. Give yourself 50 to 60 days of actual wear between the first few washes. You start washing them every 10 or 15 wears, I don't think you'll be happy with the results.

The difference on both those sweats it how the arms are connected. Basically the 401 has the arms stitched on two regular arm holes. the 403 has a "freedom gusset", an extra few inches of fabric cut in a triangular pattern under the sleeve that is suppossed to provide greater range of movement. Otherwise body and fabric are the same. The gusset doesn't necceassirly make a huge difference but is one of those neat little details found on some vintage sweats

The difference on both those sweats it how the arms are connected. Basically the 401 has the arms stitched on two regular arm holes. the 403 has a "freedom gusset", an extra few inches of fabric cut in a triangular pattern under the sleeve that is suppossed to provide greater range of movement. Otherwise body and fabric are the same. The gusset doesn't necceassirly make a huge difference but is one of those neat little details found on some vintage sweats

thanks for the info. and i guess the sizing should be the same right ?

Hit 400 days of wear on the 1001s yesterday, and gave them their 12th wash (including two initial). When they're wet and turned inside out I can easily see all the damage. Thinning out on both thighs right above the knee, and combs thinning out and getting ready to open before long. Will try to get some pictures once they're dry. Love the banner denim, but I can't see it holding up for two years worth of actual wear.

Looking forward to some photos!

I broke my 1001's out yesterday, reminded me how much I like the Warehouse banner denim.

My pair has an awful looking phone fade in the back pocket that's almost blown out, bugs me so much.

I'm excited to see the photos as well! Since my Samurai's were being repaired, I wore my 1001's pretty much everyday for like 2 months. When I finally got my Samurai's back I almost don't want to wear them anymore haha. I love my 1001's too much. Definitely getting some nice blue coming through, and probably going to throw in the wash soon.