Warehouse

Medine

The new Heller's pair with the cinch looks good...

are you talking about the 1922B? http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=103088554

I saw that, those are beauts and its a good price, but I'm pretty positive holding out for the TCB 20s contest... can't wait for my world tour pair to see what Inoue has come up with.

I think the heller's cafe denim jacket looks good also:

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=103107717

Personal opinion here, I prefer denim jackets without the lining since it's hard to wear one often enough as it is. Without the lining you can wear it in all sorts of temperatures, as a jacket, or as a layering piece. Pretty badass to have a lined one too though...

Yea that's the thing, it would be something that would end up being worn rarely compared to a normal denim jacket, but it's a just an awesome (albeit probably unnecessary) option to have.

They should be very similar.  The one at BiG is from 2011, and should be a little different in details (like thread color).  If they fit, I'd buy 'em. I can't believe at $140, there'd be any sizes left.   

thx for ur input! are they similar in sizing as well (given that the cut should be the same)?

thx for ur input! are they similar in sizing as well (given that the cut should be the same)?

I haven't taken the time to convert the size 28 1000 on WH's page from cm to inches, so I can't say how close the two are. If you're interested in the 1000XX BiG has on sale, I'd go by their measurements. I've found them to be pretty accurate when it comes to WH.  

Their 1000 is the export model. Has the differences you mentioned from the Japanese model plus an offset belt loop.

The 1000XX is an older model.

What are you looking for, and which are you considering buying?

i consider buying the one in warehouse official website, shall i follow the size chart on the BiG website ?

Edited by tchengaa

90 cm pre or post wash?  34 if pre wash, 36 if post.  Do you have any other WH jeans, and if so what size and model?  

i have a pair of WH 1001 banner (size 36, one washed version) I find them a bit loose in the waist but the im satisfied with the overall fit

So they fit like my size 36 1001. I want a pair of 1000, and I'd get the size 36 in them too, expecting them to fit a little bigger through the leg than the 1001.  

Here's now the various standard models fit, I'd assume all in the same size on the same guy.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/aecf8279c71e39019cb55a7af40378bd/tumblr_oecu5skcbL1rltzdko4_1280.jpg

Thanks y'all. This jacket is a 42 and length measures 25.5in/65cm down the back, so it's shorter than the Fullcount and TCB alternatives. I suspect there might be more shrinkage since this is Warehouse and I ordered it raw and washed/air dried it. 

For reference I have a Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse in a 40 that fits like the picture below. The 2002xx has about a .5 inch of room everywhere and is overall a better fit for me. The longer sleeves on the 2002xx actually fit me perfectly. 

BkB7mUB.jpg