Warehouse

Medine

pre wash photos. Love this jacket. can't say that enough. My first experience with the banner denim and I love it. I can't wait to see how this jacket ages with a multitude of washes and daily wear.

Can I get some measurements once your jacket dries? 

And in other denim jacket news, it looks like Warehouse has a blanket lined 2001 coming out soon. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLdQtg5De9A/

Edited by cusswords

Type 1 is a size 40 and I did a hot wash and tumble dry; measurements are as follows after a full day of wear:

Shoulder to shoulder 18.25"

Pit to Pit 21.5"

Shoulder seam to sleeve 24.25"

Top of collar to bottom 26"

Arm opening at shoulder 9.5"

Edited by nycsurfer530

Type 1 is a size 40 and I did a hot wash and tumble dry; measurements are as follows after a full day of wear:

Shoulder to shoulder 18.25"

Pit to Pit 21.5"

Shoulder seam to sleeve 24.25"

Top of collar to bottom 26"

Arm opening at shoulder 9.5"

Thanks. I just got my confirmation on a 2002xx. I opted for a 42 as it looks to be cut a little slimmer than the 2001.

I can't speak to the 900, but look into the 1105 (if you don't mind a zipper). They are pretty similar to a tapered 800 without feeling too slim.

KB, you might want to consider the 1002.

Thanks for the responses. The 1105 looks more what I'm after. Does Warehouse shrink to tag size?

THise look great !!

My two cents and depending on your view I'd do more wear and less wash for the near future.

Thanks. Personally I can't really do less washes because it tends to get really hot around here and I can't stand sweaty jeans. I think they look pretty decent anyway so I'll probably stick with my normal routine.

Funny. I actually thought about getting the banner denim in a wider cut and try to cut down on the washes to about once a month instead. Maybe not for a while though, still wanna try out other brands.

I'll probably see if the 1101 is a good fit, and I'll probably look into the WWII models also. Or maybe they'll put something cool out in the banner denim for their 25th anniversary.

Personal opinion here, I prefer denim jackets without the lining since it's hard to wear one often enough as it is. Without the lining you can wear it in all sorts of temperatures, as a jacket, or as a layering piece. Pretty badass to have a lined one too though...