Warehouse

Medine

Hemming a 32-inch inseam?

Junky Style had the 1001 c/l, and a hemming service, but seem to be sold out. Still, you can inquire about it:

http://item-jkstyle.shop-pro.jp/?pid=93506497

32 inch inseam?  Hmm, the Warehouse site says it's 90cm inseam.  Anyone with experience on this on?

Warehouse will hem jeans if you request it.

Ok, I'll just put it as a note and see how it goes.

Edited by poshy

According to Warehouse they will also shrink 6-7 cm in the length when you wash them. What's the final inseam length you need?

I'm looking for 83cm inseam, so I could probably just keep the inseam as is and do a hot wash.  Thanks!

anyone in Japan can help me out ordering a pair of 1105's from Warehouse directly? I want to keep the arcs and tab and have them hemmed. Warehouse restocked them!

800 C/L at two months with two washes (as well as the factory wash). There's not much evo to speak of, but I want regularly update the new C/L denim. I bought these along with the 1105 last May. I wear these 4-5 times a week and the 1105 once or twice. I don't know the official weight of the C/L denim but it's noticeably lighter in weight than the 13.5oz 1001. It's a few shades darker than the 1001 and still very hairy. 

pxmdogy.jpg?1

Nice! How much do you reckon they have shrunk since you started wearing them? I'm still considering washing my C/L 800's that are one wash. Do I need to? They feel pretty long tbh.

Edit: Sorting out drunk typos.

Edited by Bobbo

345 days of wear into the 1001.  Wanted to hold out to 350 for a wash, but they were getting too stinky.

Wearing a lot like my LVC 55s, and that's not a good thing.  After this most recent wash, I can see they're getting thin above the left knee, in the same spot I eventually had to patch on the Levis, and I'd prefer to not have to patch or darn these there.  Planning on slowing down the amount of wear from here on out in the DWC.  Plan is to finish the contest at 450 days of wear.

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

Cheers! Close up of the imperfection on the left leg from inside. I've never heard of loom chatter before - how does that occur?

20160903_215931.jpg

I believe it's when the looms get distracted and make mistakes due to too much talking

Holio is quite correct but I can embellish a little.

If it's 2 female looms it's loom chatter, 2 male looms and it's loom banter.

1 of each and it's standard flirting/bullshitting.

Edited by Maynard Friedman