Front rise: 11.75 ~ 11

Back rise: 16.5 ~ 15.5

Thigh: 13.25 ~ 12.5

Knee: 9.75 ~ 9.1

Leg opening: 7.9 ~ 7.4

Length: 46 ~ 42.5

Edited by bod

Thanks!  

Learned my lesson with the LVC '55s for the LVC contest, they're borderline too worn to wear.  Goal is 450 days of wear with these come the end of the DWC.  Want something nicely worn, but still wearable, and still fits.  All my well worn jeans (55s, 66s, 1001XX, 700) are a size too big.  

They're both a size 36. Raw they were both in the 38 to 38.5" range at the waist, so that's size up 1" for me. Other than waist, the 1002 is 1/4 to 1/2" smaller than the 1001 at the various points of measure.

Yeah, they're WWII details on a slim, more modern cut. Nothing like a real Lee cut from the 40s.

Alvin, you're welcome. I should mention difference in the rear rise of the two models is about an inch smaller in the 1002.

Hit 300 days of wear yesterday with the 1001s, and gave them a wash this afternoon. Couple observations.... this was the 8th time they've been washed, and I'll wait for them to dry completely, but a couple quick measurements and it looks like there was a little more shrinking going on. And while there isn't much difference in weight between the 1000 and 1001 denim, the latter doesn't hold up as well to wear and tear. I have several spots that are wearing through sooner than I think they should. I prefer the way the 1001 fades, but the 1000 denim is a better choice for long term wear.