Warehouse

Medine

Yesterday's outfit - pls excuse the shitty iPhone pics, it was a bright, sunny day here in Moscow...

image_zpsmg4fkfx0.jpeg

image_zpsgcxj2eqi.jpeg

image_zpsbxzwyx02.jpeg

WH 1001 AI

WH shirt

Pherrow's belt

Tricker's

thanks, foxy! and the size of your jeans is 32, right? i thought about getting one in 38 because i wear my jeans in 34 or 36. do you think this should be ok or does it run extremely small?

Well, this belt is quite old - probably a good 6-8 years - and I'm not sure how representative it is of Pherrow's current range.

This particular belt is made of British saddle leather and well worn. It fits 1/2 size too big now.

My WH jeans size is 32.

Will be interested to hear how the 1000 turns out. WH's measurements conflict with BiG's a little bit. The 1000 is one of the models I'm contemplating replacing the 1001 with when I get get closer to the end of the DWC.

Well, this belt is quite old - probably a good 6-8 years - and I'm not sure how representative it is of Pherrow's current range.

This particular belt is made of British saddle leather and well worn. It fits 1/2 size too big now.

Looks the same as the current belts.

Thigh measurement is the most important for me. Both the 1000 and 1001 met the minimum 13 post soak, on paper.

Got a couple pairs going to RFG soon, so if either are ill fitting, they'll join the party.

Rise vs thigh is the formula that continues to cause me to take risks.

Recently I lost an inch in my waist. My WHRanch want to rise now, causing a tighter fit on my thighs, so weird.

My comment was meant for Setterman, given what he's said before about favouring a small leg opening recently. The 1000 is a great 40s cut and honestly, I think tapering them would mess with how they are designed to look. Anyway, wear in good health and all that jazz!

I expect they (1000) would be near identical to my 1003XX (at least according to BiG's measurements), so leg opening shouldn't be an issue.

Have never compared the leg opening between the 1003XX and 1001. Between 1/4" and 1/2" difference when laid flat, so nothing too crazy.

Edited by setterman

Skeptical no more. Gotta give Warehouse a Wow!

I really like my heavier weight jeans, a few IH, a couple of Samurai, and one WH Ranch. But, between the fit and feel of Warehouse, I'm not going to mind a long summer.

Jeans are really all I can wear for work, and I bicycle in most days. My Big John Rare are going to get to rest.

No measurements yet, still letting the sun suck out the last few ounces of moisture. The 1000XX and 1001 both shrunk down significantly and equally, judging by waist feel and inseam fit. I thought they both might need a hem with the pre-soak try-on, but both came out right at my heel barefoot post soak, perfect! The 1001 is the slimmer of the two, but really only the legs. The top block and rise on both feels nearly identical, without s belt. I can tell that after a couple of wears, both will need a belt, or rush hour drivers may get distracted by my ass crack while riding to work.

Both pair are just super clean. Visually, the denim on the 1001 is more irregular and slubby. Against my skin the 1000 feels the more bumpy of the two. I've become an instant fan.

Thank you to everybody here for your intelligent and informative posts, and also the great comparison pictures. You made me buy more jeans I don't need, and I'm super stoked about it!

Edited by ShootThePier

Small update, got my 1001's hemmed. I played it safe and got them hemmed a bit longer than my Samurai's but wasn't happy since I played it a little too safe. Threw them in the wash again on warm to hopefully get a little more shrinkage. Maybe got another 0.25 in length... But I'm getting used to it, and it's actually kind of nice have a little bit of length. Also a bit straighter than my Samurai's so got to get used to it!

21l1gg1.jpg

Have you tried using their official order form?

I'm getting a pair of 1105 LTD from them. Took them a while to ship out but the were fast in replying.

How much € will customs screw you over for?

Pretty good example of how the 1001 fades. My 1001 are pretty close to these 1001SXX in color, though my jeans aren't quite as heavily fade on the front (give 'em a couple more months). 

http://warehouse-staff-blog.tumblr.com/post/145139885568

http://info.ware-house.co.jp/newitem/aging2016/

Over the weekend I was comparing my 1001 to my old 1001XX 15th.  The 1001 denim definitely holds onto a blue cast in the worn areas, making it a bit tougher to produce strong contrast.  Closing on wear number 300 for my 1001, and nearly 50 days of wear since their last wash.  Will interesting to see what color the next wash reveals in a couple weeks.