Warehouse

Medine

Nice purchase (great minds and all that...). The Osaka store was the first denim shop I hit on a visit back in 2013 and I had a good chat in the usual broken English with one of the staff. Cool seeing your photo of the place.

The funny thing about those Highland 2000 hats is that they are made only 30 minutes from my hometown in a place called Chesterfield that's famous for having a church with a crooked steeple. Anyway, the company are completely unknown in the UK and seemingly ship all of their products to Japan. Strange little world...

There's been so much talk lately about the 1001's in this thread I felt I just had too! 

The tags all in Japanese as well haha! But very cool, it's a nice beanie. I wanted a small, sailor like one so it was perfect. A little tight but should be perfect in a few wears. The guy seemed pretty excited to talk to me about the beanie so I imagine the warehouse guys like the brand!

And I'll get some fit pics up next weekend. 

If anyone is interested in those Higkand hats for cheap direct from the source, here you go....

http://www.hatsandcaps.co.uk/highland-2000-hats-c_highland_2000_hats/

Also 12 miles from my home town.

Got these last week and feel they are just a tad too big. I think I will try to size down one. Got to let these go after just one wear. For sale in the market place. 

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/160275-fs-warehouse-lot-900-raw-sz29/#entry3216419

tumblr_o67lkpRlJx1vshq7zo4_400.jpgtumblr_o67lkpRlJx1vshq7zo2_400.jpg

Hey David, I reckon if you sized down on those you might get that weird 'jeans disappearing into butt' thing so if be tempted to hold on to these, but I'm assuming you want them to be tighter through the leg? If so may be worth considering a different cut. Good luck.

Hahaha! The legs are actually my favorite part of this pair and I'm not 100% sold on sizing down but here is my problem: the waist line doesn't sit right. I'm not sure if I need to size down or if because I got disproportionate "love handles" they just feel wonky and like they are sliding down.. Because of this the waist line sinks below where they are supposed to fit even with a belt. I figure if I size down to true to size and get max stretch I should have an exact fit without a belt.

You might get the right fit in the waist but then they would look sprayed onto your thighs and that really isn't a good look. Perhaps you could try another cut like the 660 or 800 and size the waist down to account for stretch? That'd still give more room in the other dimensions.

the 900's do look less slim then I thought them to be .

In any case David, i send you a pm

anyone know where I could still find the 1105LTD in size 29 or 30? I procrastinated and they seem sold out on the warehouse web store

I'm pretty sure they're all sold out at this point, I don't think they were available anywhere but the Osaka store and the online shop. I'm suprised they went so quickly, but luckily I had them pre-ordered over a month ago. As soon as I saw them hit the online shop I sent an email reminding them I hadn't paid the invoice yet, twice. I'm pretty glad I bugged them about it because I just received them yesterday, and I now see that most of the sizes are already gone.

Try emailing the webstore anyway, maybe they have some left in the physical store.

Edited by atomicsippycup

crap, will try the actual store. If anyone picked up a size 29 or 30 and is not feeling them, let me know.

I was not sure about the model but after seeing the fit pictures on the blog I really like the fit of these 

These are 1105s from a few years ago, but they're available in your size.

Non-wash:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/frisbee/item/10004696/

One-wash:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/frisbee/item/10004694/

The details aren't exactly the same, and I'm not sure what kind of denim is used either, but if you can't find a pair from this recent release, then I suppose this older pair might be worth a look.

Edited by atomicsippycup

Are these the one-wash version? (Doesn't look like it though)

The Banner Denim will shrink a fair amount and will only stretch back out if needed.

Thanks for the tip. These are not the one wash version so if I'm not able to sell them I might give them a hot wash to see if I get more shrink out. So far I've only done the initial hot soak. Any tips about the denim would be greatly appreciated because I'm new to the brand.

You might get the right fit in the waist but then they would look sprayed onto your thighs and that really isn't a good look. Perhaps you could try another cut like the 660 or 800 and size the waist down to account for stretch? That'd still give more room in the other dimensions.

I believe the 660 is very similar actually. I've been checking measurements everywhere to find the right fit as this is my first pair of Warehouse. Time to leave the safe confines of Iron Heart.

Edited by davidwirey

Threw my 1001's into the wash, and gave them a warm wash (according to my washer settings). Good a good amount of shrinkage but I do have patches of starch stains all over them so going to give them another cold wash to get rid of them and maybe get a bit more shrinkage out (I'll only ever wash on cold so should be okay). Also they feel stiffer than the 19oz 710's! They easily stand up on their own. How much starch did they use!? 

I will get them hemmed so ignore the length for now, but I am pretty pleased with how they turned out! I can probably lose a bit in the thighs but I definitely enjoy the fit! And they look a bit weird with how they stack so should be better once hemmed.

Pre-soak                 Post Soak

Waist:       18.75"                  18"

Front Rise 12.5"                    11.75-12"ish

Thigh        13.4"-13.7"ish      12.75"-13"ish

Length        35"                     31.75"

Rear Rise   17"                       15.3"-15.5"

Leg Opening 9"                     8.5"

Knee (at 13' down)                  9.25"

n4uzxh.jpg

13zvj8z.jpg

23mmn93.jpg

Edited by d-rew12

I assume those are a size 34?

You've got a little more to loose overall with another wash, and then after a hem they'll be great.

They're a 36. But they're hanging now after another wash (although a cold one). I'm just not sure I want to lose anymore rear rise. But yeah, definitely going to get them hemmed soon.