Warehouse

Medine

Some more photos of the new 1105 on the staff blog.  From the translation, sounds like it will be wider in the thigh and narrower at the ankle than the 1001 (correct for a 551ZXX repro).  And it will be made out of the 1001 denim. Not sure how a zipper is going to handle the way that denim shrinks.        

jesus christ, page 203 brought the heat.  Makes me want Warehouse all over again.  Wish my 415's fit a bit looser...

Ever considered the 1000? Kinda surprised Warehouse's "Extra-Exceed" model seems to have zero interest here.  Classic late 40s cut without the sizing/cut issues of some other brands.  

Edited by setterman

I think BiG's measurement are wrong for the thigh on the OW 1000.  Raw is 13.5", and I can't see them shrinking a full 3/4" down to 12.75".  That would make them as narrow in the thigh as the 800, and we know that's not right.  The 1001 is in between the 800 and 1000 leg width, so I'd suspect 13" is the narrowest the thigh will get on the 1000, and it then stretches out from there.   

Is there a brand producing consistently better results than Warehouse, or is it just the guys and gals who are wearing them? :D   

I love that this pair has been washed enough to bring down the level of contrast.  That is the 1000XX denim at it's peak.    

started wearing my 1001sxx again and yeah theyre so nice washed them alot of times since janruary of this year and marbling and the fades are just wow signet will be carrying warehouse  in a weeks or two first drop

started wearing my 1001sxx again and yeah theyre so nice washed them alot of times since janruary of this year and marbling and the fades are just wow signet will be carrying warehouse  in a weeks or two first drop

Are you guys bringing in the 1002 WW2?

Also picked up a pair of 1001's in Tokyo last week, just at Hinoya instead! And then visited the Warehouse store in Osaka. Small but nice store. When we arrived, the guy working there was taking a picture of a pair of jeans on the bench outside haha. Since I already bought the 1001's before going to the Osaka store, and wanted something but was kind of broke, I ended up buying a Highland beanie, and was told it was a warehouses special order. I just liked the color. Will probably give the 1001's a wash next weekend.

26005717414_e2e4ce7d14_z.jpg

2labwxh.jpg

2q8osjc.jpg

2utssy8.jpg

Nice purchase (great minds and all that...). The Osaka store was the first denim shop I hit on a visit back in 2013 and I had a good chat in the usual broken English with one of the staff. Cool seeing your photo of the place.

The funny thing about those Highland 2000 hats is that they are made only 30 minutes from my hometown in a place called Chesterfield that's famous for having a church with a crooked steeple. Anyway, the company are completely unknown in the UK and seemingly ship all of their products to Japan. Strange little world...