Warehouse

Medine

Flash

Love the fades!!

Anyway, been wearing 1001 for a month now after retiring the mccoy! Excited to see how it will turn out!

Be patient, and you'll be pleased.  Once you get above 200 days of wear, they'll really start to come in. Contrast won't be severe unless you stretch it out to over 60 days between washes.   

^Props, that's more or less how I like mine to fit!

roomy relaxed fit will not disappoint! glad you like it as much as I do ;)

Be patient, and you'll be pleased.  Once you get above 200 days of wear, they'll really start to come in. Contrast won't be severe unless you stretch it out to over 60 days between washes.

thanks for the tip, setterman!! and I will! personally I'm not really a fan of heavy contrast jeans. I prefer slow subtle fades. Plus I live in a hot and humid city where perspiring is pretty much inevitable. so you can expect the no. of washes to be high :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the Warehouse Linen/Cotton model from last year the other day - 1001 L/C

(Note: it seems that the Japanese character used to specify the fiber content is the same for linen and hemp - the use of L/C in the model name makes me believe they are made from 45% linen.)

image_zpsjqnw067m.jpeg

image_zpstco8hobd.jpeg

image_zpsjwkboo0l.jpeg

image_zpsafzhv190.jpeg

image_zps5i9yocij.jpeg

image_zpsnxdghc4f.jpeg

Hopefully, they will make a great summer pair - they feel cool and light (probably around 12oz) and should drape and cease in a unique way.

Those look great Setterman. After a chat with Flash earlier today, I decided to throw my 1001XX 15th into a 60c wash. They've always been too big in the waist and thighs and got bumped by my Canes. Pleased to report that the hot wash appears to have had the desired result and they've lost quite a bit of size in all dimensions. I'm delighted because the 15th Anniversary denim is so damn good. Pictures coming soon.

Glad to hear they tightened up for you.  

Had my pair of 1001XX out the other day, and damn I wish I'd picked up a pair in size 36 while they were still available.  But at the time I got 'em, I could just barely handle the waist of the size 38 (was at least 25 lbs heavier).  Still my favorite denim, and best faded pair I own.      

Great pair setterman. I love the worn through fades of the frontpockets - one Fading pattern I would love to see on my own pairs but never manage to get. So far I haven't figured out why: do you carry stuff/hands in the pockets or not? (I'm not sure which kind of wear helps getting these kind of fades).

As I said above, I gave my 1001XX 15th Anniversary pair a hot wash (60c) this week in hopes of slimming them down a little bit. The waist has always been a shade too big and bunched up under my belt, which effed up the top block shape. Anyway, the wash seems to have worked in tightening up all dimensions because the inseam and thigh measurements have also come in somewhat. I'm really happy that I can finally wear these great jeans without compromising on the fit. One to consider in the Autumn...

26101737861_c3b815dd44_c.jpg