Warehouse

Medine

Size 7 can look like clown shoes? Try having size 13 shoes! They look fine. A quater inch of extra space is not really an excessive amount... You don't want your toes to touch the end of the shoes, right? Do the shoes flop around when you walk? But really, the only person that can tell you if your shoes fit you is yourself.

i am wearing a US 10 to 11 in sneakers such as these, don't get me started on clown shoes....

which is also the reason why i wear regular/relaxed straight cuts btw...

i think they look a-okay

Edited by Blue Nemo

got the warehouse sneakers from RightyNow. Crazy comfortable and spongy, even more so than the Lofgren Sneakers. Unfortunately the 7's felt more like a 7.5 to me, and not an 8, which is what I need. If anyone else wants to give them a shot, hit me up!

Hey setterman! Those look great, and fit great! I hate to ask but do you happen to have waist, thigh measurements and maybe front and rear rise? I'm also a 36, and the 800's didn't work for me, but those look seriously fantastic! So am now very interested!

I'll get them for you this evening.  In the mean time, the measurements on WH's website are for the one wash version, and are very close to where mine are at.  

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=65718435

What was the problem with the 800? The 1001 will have a little less rise, a little wider thighs (and maybe a little more room in the seat), and a little more taper.  I'd wear a 36 in both models.     

I'll get them for you this evening.  In the mean time, the measurements on WH's website are for the one wash version, and are very close to where mine are at.  

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=65718435

What was the problem with the 800? The 1001 will have a little less rise, a little wider thighs (and maybe a little more room in the seat), and a little more taper.  I'd wear a 36 in both models.     

Probably should have checked their first, but thanks for the link!

My problems with the 800's were the thighs were too tight, and waist was a bit snug. I know they would have stretched some but didn't feel the thighs would stretch enough to be comfortable. While not super happy on less rise (although according to the site the rises are still good just wish there was a bit more rear rise), everything else sounds perfect. 

After looking at the measurements of the 1001, I'm not really sure why I went with the 800 over the 1001. The thigh seems a little bit big, but should still work. Maybe I was scared the thighs were too big. 

There shouldn't be more than 1/4" difference in the thighs between the 800 and 1001. The 1001 should be a little more rounded in the top block though, and that might help some. You should take a look at the 1000. It should be 1/2" bigger in the thigh vs the 800, and that will be a noticable difference.

These are almost 30 days out from their last wash, so they're stretched out.

WH 1001 36x32

Waist 38"

Front rise 11.9"

Rear rise 17.25"

Thigh 13.5"

Post wash waist will be closer to 35.5" and thigh 13.25"

There shouldn't be more than 1/4" difference in the thighs between the 800 and 1001. The 1001 should be a little more rounded in the top block though, and that might help some. You should take a look at the 1000. It should be 1/2" bigger in the thigh vs the 800, and that will be a noticable difference.

These are almost 30 days out from their last wash, so they're stretched out.

WH 1001 36x32

Waist 38"

Front rise 11.9"

Rear rise 17.25"

Thigh 13.5"

Post wash waist will be closer to 35.5" and thigh 13.25"

Those measurements are absolutely perfect. Pretty much spot on for what I'm looking for!

The thighs on my 800's was between 12.5-12.75 which was just too small and unsure if they would have stretch past 13. I can do 13.25 and 13.5 is even better. Also for the 1000's the leg opening seems a little too wide for me.

But appreciate the help! Definitely going to try and grab a pair of the 1001 when I visit Japan in April.