Warehouse

Medine

No worries -- I have an old pair of size 36 '44s that I've washed aggressively many times. I'm sure the pair you sent me a few days ago will be a touch too tight when I receive them, but they'll be fine once I lose a few pounds (I recently gained some weight.)

Edited by josh mullen

Thanks guys!

These have been washed at least once a month + when needed inbetween (got baby puke on them twice), and they've also been in the drier a couple of times if I remember correctly. Mostly because they stretch out quite a lot between washes and I've lost some weight recently.

The jeans are not as light and washed out as the pictures make them seem, although I would say color representation is fairly accurate. I

I'll try to take a fit pic later this week. 

baby puke is great for fades :D

Looking at those, first thing that popped into my mind was how similar they look to some used/faded pair of 501's (in a good way)

Just a crappy fit pic I attempted to take.

These feel a lot better now. Could do with a little less inseam, but a nice straight leg cut.

FbDMYSt.jpg

Got my pair the other day and it seems like I sized right - in the washing machine right now.

Will get them hemmed sooner or later and check the actual weight of the cut-off's.

^^doogan, that's pretty much my ideal fit. I envy you: my SC Okis are just a bit baggier than that in the top block (hips/seat) and so I'm always worried they're a shade too sloppy, and everything else I've got is a shade too slim.  

Does the 1101 share the same silhouette with another Warehouse model? 1000 or 1001 perhaps?

What kind of inseams do you guys have that started out with 91cm / 35.5"

The 800 looks really nice but that inseam seems short. Guess if a cold soak and cold washes only took it 2" I could live. Else that special BiG  model might be for me.

How tall are you? I don't exactly recall the insem length of my 800 in raw state, but it ended up around 84 cm / 33". With the longer rise that's totally fine for me (1,86m).

How tall are you? I don't exactly recall the insem length of my 800 in raw state, but it ended up around 84 cm / 33". With the longer rise that's totally fine for me (1,86m).

91 is the raw state I think. Maybe it varies a tad.

Im 190 / 6'3"

33" just feels a tad awkward but it's doable.

I figured they would shrink around 2.5" and then the combs would kind of crunch them up more. Wish they were just a bit longer raw. $100 extra for 2" of inseam at BiG..

^^doogan, that's pretty much my ideal fit. I envy you: my SC Okis are just a bit baggier than that in the top block (hips/seat) and so I'm always worried they're a shade too sloppy, and everything else I've got is a shade too slim.

Does the 1101 share the same silhouette with another Warehouse model? 1000 or 1001 perhaps?

Thanks mate! I actually find these to be quite a relaxed fit as well. It has a generous top block (which I need) and a reasonable taper.

They've got more space in the top block than the 800 but have more taper. I'll try to post my 800's up soon as well for a comparison. I don't have the other fits but I belive they all have bigger leg openings and the rise can vary.

^  Doogan, do you wear the same size in the 800 and 1101?

Hi John,

Yes, both size 34 although I find the 800 a bit tighter in the top block and thighs. The 800s have been washed quite a bit more which might be a factor.