Warehouse

Medine

^

EW-0110: Post-stretch measurements @4th wash.

***Note: Waist has stretched out to raw measurement & can even go further, if needed.

Waist= 45cm

F/rise= 29

B/rise= 42

U/thigh= 32

Knee= 22.5

L/O= 20.5

Edit: I got post wash measurements [in inches] somewhere, but I'll get them measured once I get them washed again.

Edited by BrownMetallic

Hi guys!

Perhaps you could help me out :)

Bought these goodies at Blue in Green late October, ca 3 months ago. This is my second pair of raw´s and I´m totally sold. Due to not having the receipt left and the leather patch being totally unreadable, I have no idea on what Warehouse model this is! Prior to the patch being all smudgy I only recall it being marked as LOT: Blue in Green. 

So, is there anyone who can help me identify the model? I would like to buy another pair one size up and perhaps a pair with a looser fit :)

Cheers!

IMG_3216_zps2ms0vzjy.jpg?t=1451736112

IMG_3215_zpsjztfpdpu.jpg?t=1451736087

IMG_3211_zps5x982smt.jpg

IMG_3213_zpszz33tr9t.jpg

I would also concur that it's the WH 660 as the faded Lot number is very long, as on the 660.

Here's my 800 after another wash and some days of wear. It's been exactly one year since I got them, but as the DWC started in spring and they were lost a while they should have 6-7 months of wear in them now. And about 5 washes.

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

That's funny Constantin -- I think we know the feeling.

Max, your fade skills are unparalleled.  Do you pack three lives into one?  Wash in a special wasabi concoction?  Watch Harry Potter movies and have wizard skills?  Defy Einstein's rules regarding the space/time continuum?  Per Dr. Evil:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!  Was digging around in the jean pile last night looking for something different to wear this weekend, and I was reminded the 1001XX denim of 2010 to 2012 is my favorite from Warehouse. And I learned that the 1001 is the only cut I'm really liking right now. Sucks because I've got two or three other pairs of jeans I'd like to put some wear into, but they're just too wide for current taste.

Thanks to everyone! Honestly, I am a bit surprised they fit that well and look that slim. I think a main point is the inseam length which is noticeable shorter on the new 800 run. My old pair looked sloppy and wide and also made a very flat "old man's ass" look on the back.

The bulge at the fly...should settle soon. Or I just pretend I am "gifted" :P

@Mayno: Those are Yuketen Gorilla Boots.

Thanks!

The 1101 have a bit more room in the thigh but a stronger taper. But the 1101 are a lot longer so you probably want to get them hemmed. 

Both jeans have a pretty high rise (for my standards) but the 800 have a higher front rise (nearing my navel).

The Warehouse have a stiffer denim. So the Fullcount drape better from the start. Oh and imo the hip on the Warehouse is slimmer/straighter.

Where did you get them from? If you don't mind I would be interested in the inseam length and leg opening measurements. We are the same size in most jeans. I presume these are a little looser than the Resolute 710 in w36? Thanks for any assistance.

Edited by cmo

The inseam is now at 33,5". Was at 35,5". I guess there is still 1" shrinkage left. Tagged inseam in 32".

Leg opening is just at 8,5".

The top block on the 800 is trimmer than the Resolute. 

I bought them from Samurai Craft. Free shipping and they exclude the tax. Was the last size 34 though.