Warehouse

Medine

Can't find a sizing chart for the 900 they look awesome. Only ones I found were the Frisbee chart for the raw version and Hinoya. Anyone know of any shops that still have full size run of the unwashed version?

Damn what am I saying already have two pairs on the way... but I love that warehouse denim. I rember having a pair of 1000X that I wish fit me better, maybe the 800 cut might work for me. Basically looking for straight leg with fair taper down the knee. Kinda like the 3012 but a bit slimmer. Think a tag 29 raw would work for the desired leg opening of 7.5 inch. the thigh would be at 11.5 too based off BIG's measurements and the rise at a comfortable 10.5 which is just money.

Fuck.... I might have to hit up Frisbee.

Anyone know if they hem?

Edited by Rightyow77

Well, the 3012 has some of the most drastic taper I know (at least judging from the hip / thigh to hem ratio). The 900 is the slimmest of the WH range, followed by the 800, then the 1000 but they're not as much tapered. But you might consider the BIG 660, it has a slightly slimmer leg than the 800.

Edited by Max Power

Well, the 3012 has some of the most drastic taper I know (at least judging from the hip / thigh to hem ratio). The 900 is the slimmest of the WH range, followed by the 800, then the 1000 but they're not as much tapered. But you might consider the BIG 660, it has a slightly slimmer leg than the 800.

Max I just stalked the Sufu Denim WC thread and your jeans after the 60 C wash are cash. Something like that would be dope. Ima try size down on the 800 if I ever go the WH. But while I have you here do you own any of their sweats? How do they fit compared to say a Buzz, or Strike Gold or Sammy crew of a similar size? They look pretty neat. 

Judging by the measurements I would say same cut, maybe diff. fabric. I believe the 900 uses a diff. denim than the Burgus collab. One of the two uses the 1000X banner type denim and the other a different denim all together from what I've read. Please correct me if I am wrong. The 900 looks very promising def. going to save some room in my closet for a pair down the road. But I have a pair of 3012 coming in that I have to wear in properly, and I just bought a pair of the Paul Rose slims that I will be wearing to work and while doing projects.

Edited by Rightyow77

Damn, they look awesome. What's you washing routine?

Nothing special, wash them with my other clothes at 40 degrees C whenever they're dirty, probably every 20-30 wears or so. Regular detergent. Sometimes they go in the drier sometimes not :)

In all honesty they're quite a bit too short for me so I mostly wear them when doing yard work or just hanging around at home. Does anyone know if the 1001 ("new version" with banner denim) is available with a 34 inch inseam anywhere? Although boring, I'd consider picking up another pair as the rest of the fit is great and the denim is.. well, better. The 1101 which I own as well shares the denim of course but I'm not as fond of the fit.

And thanks for the comments!

Edited by chyllien

Those all look like ugly dad jeans...

Beware, jeans can be washed too much!  Not exactly the results I'd be looking for, though I have no doubt something a little more sufu approved could be created by one of us.  

Edited by setterman