Warehouse

Medine

Thanks guys. Thigh is 11.5" and inseam is 31.5" after the soak. The thigh measurement might look a bit small on paper but they don't feel tight at all. The shorter inseam works for me because I wear jeans mostly with 6" boots and a double cuff. I'll get some post-soak pics up on the weekend.

Nice jeans bram!!! Did you take pre-soak measurements and if so what webshop has the most accurate measurements? Would also be interested in post soak measurements too (waist, thigh, knee, hem).

Don't look to Aho's jeans with the expectation you'll be able to achieve similar results.  There's something specific going on with his process, that other's don't seem to recreate with simple increased washing.  Not sure if it's his washer type, detergent, wash temp, dryer temp, or water type (hard vs soft).  

Not sure what it is that I'm doing different from others, but I seem to have the same results across all of my recent jeans since I've upped wash frequency in general, even when using different washer/driers. My process is: Wash them when they're dirty (typically increasing frequency after 4 months) inside out using whatever detergent is available (generic Target brand, Tide, etc.) on anything from hot to cold water without rhyme or reason. I then dry inside out on normal to high heat depending on how tight they're feeling lately or how much of a hurry I'm in  :D

Maybe its the frequency of trips through the drier that induces crinkles and a higher rate of shrinkage? Not sure if everyone else is hang drying, but that's really all I'm doing!

I then dry inside out on normal to high heat depending on how tight they're feeling lately or how much of a hurry I'm in  :D

Willing to bet the dryer is making the difference.  Most of us are still avoiding it, no matter how much we wash our jeans.

Nice jeans bram!!! Did you take pre-soak measurements and if so what webshop has the most accurate measurements? Would also be interested in post soak measurements too (waist, thigh, knee, hem).

Thanks man. I didn't take pre-soak measurements sorry. Got them locally from here: http://corlectionstore.com/brands/warehouse/warehouse-lot-900-slim-tapered-fit.html

Apart from the thigh i'd say the rest of the measurements are pretty accurate.

Post soak measurements...

Waist: 34"

Thigh: 11.5"

Knee: 8.75"

Front Rise: 10.25"

Back Rise: 14.5"

Hem: 7.5"

Cheers.

breaking in some DW 332s. they are reminiscent of the 660s. i think these are my favorite fitting jeans so far. you can't beat the price right now, either. sorry for the shitty phone pics. someday-- when i have nothing better to do than post pics on a forum dedicated to jeans-- I'll try to fish out my 1100 and 660 to compare the denim.

image8_zpsrjjmrvi2.jpg

image7_zpswyqq6alf.jpg

How many washes over what period Flo -- or best guess?  Really nice results with crisper lines than I would have imagined with this denim.  I assume you've worn them quite a bit too.  As usual, the Max Power magic ;-)

Edited by JohnM

mmh I remember you had another pair of 800's for sale a while ago and wasn't sure I could pull out a 34, but I might make it actually. did they stretch to 90cm waist after months of wear? do you remember the front rise? 21.5 hem width it's golden perfection for a smart pair of jeans to me, the best for brogues

Edited by volvo240thebest

I once had b_f's old 800. Mine were a raw model (but not the Kaigai model) I got from the bureau Belfast.

Here's the measurements (raw, after a wash and what I'm guessing them to be now)

Waist: 89cm --> 86 cm --> now stretched to 90cm

Frontrise: 31,5cm --> 30 cm

Backrise: 42 cm --> 40 cm

Thigh: 33,5 cm --> 32,5 cm

Hem: 23 cm --> 22 cm --> now probably 21,5 cm

Inseam: 88 cm --> 84 cm --> now around 82 cm

I could do it but I'd definitely be more at ease on 36 then, thank you Flo!

Expect a 36 to shrink down to 35.5" and then stretch out to 38" pretty easily.    

I wish they made a size 35 in the popular models.  Going to try just hot soaking the waistband on my size 36 1001 this weekend. They're not ready for a wash for another couple weeks at least, but the waist is at least an inch too big right now. Same thing goes for my 1003XX.  Both fit great post wash, but a week or two later, I'm wanting to wash them again to tighten them back up.    

I once had b_f's old 800. Mine were a raw model (but not the Kaigai model) I got from the bureau Belfast.

Here's the measurements (raw, after a wash and what I'm guessing them to be now)

Waist: 89cm --> 86 cm --> now stretched to 90cm

Frontrise: 31,5cm --> 30 cm

Backrise: 42 cm --> 40 cm

Thigh: 33,5 cm --> 32,5 cm

Hem: 23 cm --> 22 cm --> now probably 21,5 cm

Inseam: 88 cm --> 84 cm --> now around 82 cm

Except the waist all the measurements would be perfect for me haha