Warehouse

Medine

^^ A-Pink: I fucking love that you're wearing a full outfit of K-Pop merch at the Pronto Carnival. Kudos.

mix japan&korea haha

do in belive . belive in do

credit.15night-month11

img-20150731-00043large.jpg

Yeah, we'll be left out when it comes to the jackets. BUT, I'm still looking for a good fitting pair of Lee style jeans.  The Warehouse Archives 101Z I got a couple year ago are beautiful, but I really should have gotten a 34 instead of a 36. 

Hi guys I'm a bit of a Warehouse fanboy and I've been waiting for over a year to hear any news concerning the 20th anniversary of 1001 denim.

It's the second week of Nov and I thought we would have heard some news by now.

Come on Warehouse - put us out of our misery...

Hi peps, i hope to have a pair of warehouse fairly soon but i need to confirm something with you enthusiasts to comfort myself in my decision first as i cant try them on before.

Im looking at the 800 and from what i understand in this thread is that the raw model pretty much stretch back to original measurements? i got a pair of lvc that measure 34,5 in the waist and i think thats just about right for me, so from the looks of the charts i should go with a 34 but if they really stretch that much i might be better of with a 33? is there any friendly bud who has a 800 in size 33 that could share the measurements of the jeans post wash? mostly curious about the waist and thigh.

What model LVC are you referring to?  What is it's tagged size, and what was it's pre-wash measurement? 

The 33 will probably work in the 800 since it's no problem for Warehouse denim to stretch back out an inch or more, but knowing what jeans you're currently dealing with, and how you want your 800s to fit, will help.   

Rigid 501 '54 in size 33x34, unwashed since they'll be too small if i wash them. 

waist 34,6

thigh 12,8

front rise 11,4

back rise 16,9

knee is about 9,5

Im not expecting the 800s to fit the same, although i wouldnt mind if they were similar. Im more concerned about the waist. I dont want to get the 34 and later find out it stretches back up to 36, if that is the case i figured i could go with 33 and hope for it to be about 34 in the waist when stretched out. 

Rigid 501 '54 in size 33x34, unwashed since they'll be too small if i wash them. 

waist 34,6

That's where the raw 800 starts too in a size 33.  If the 54s can't handle a cold delicate wash, the situation shouldn't be any better with the 800s.  I'll wait for other guys to chime in, but if you want to be able to throw your jeans in the wash, a 34 may be the way to go, or a different cut.  I think the size 33 1000XX starts with a little more room in the waist than the 800.    

Hi guys I'm a bit of a Warehouse fanboy and I've been waiting for over a year to hear any news concerning the 20th anniversary of 1001 denim.

It's the second week of Nov and I thought we would have heard some news by now.

Come on Warehouse - put us out of our misery...

I too am wondering if we'll get anything...Time will tell I guess, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're waiting for the 25th Anniversary to go big, since it's seemingly a more auspicious number/anniversary than 20. That, and I don't need an excuse to buy more jeans lol

Chrisseander,

Here you go -- size 34 800.  The denim has nice texture but is soft and will stretch.

Raw

W            36"

FR          12.75

BR         16.75

Thigh     13.25

Knee        9.5

LO           8.75

Inseam   35.5

Soaked/Washed/Stretched but not to the max

W             35  (will probably stretch a bit more)

FR            12

BR           16.5

Thigh       13

Knee          9.25

LO             8.6

Inseam     34.75

Uhum, cant wait to get my hands on them so i can experience it for myself. The look of the denim is great from what i can tell by photos in here, really like the color along with the marble like patterns. 

Great help with the stats of your 34's, i feel more confident in getting a size 33 now, thanks again John  :)

I too am wondering if we'll get anything...Time will tell I guess, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're waiting for the 25th Anniversary to go big, since it's seemingly a more auspicious number/anniversary than 20. That, and I don't need an excuse to buy more jeans lol

Hi Aho

Thanks for trying to answer my question/query - I too think that ship has sailed, I have a pair of the 2012 1001 jeans and I love them, but as I wanted something different I was holding out for the anniversary jeans.

Maybe I'll put my money to a pair of TCB 50"s or suchlike.

Cheers

Hi Blue Nemo

I think Warehouse make some of the best jeans around, their cuts and denim are superb, especially the 1001.

So yes I might just cop for another pair- are the new 1001's drastically different in style?

Thanks for asking to see images of my jeans, but I'm not offay in the art of posting images.

Hi Blue Nemo

I think Warehouse make some of the best jeans around, their cuts and denim are superb, especially the 1001.

So yes I might just cop for another pair- are the new 1001's drastically different in style?

1001 is basically unchanged since it's introduction a couple years ago.  The earlier 1001XX is a different cut.   

As for the 20th Anniv jeans, they're out.  1003XX, 1003SXX, and the Montgomery Ward jeans.  Not what most of us were looking for, but that's it.  The MW jeans have grown on me, but that vintage of a cut isn't where my tastes are going, so I'm not going to drop that amount of money just because the LHT 1001 denim sounds pretty cool.  

I am interested in the Lee WWII jean Warehouse has planned for spring made of RHT 1001. I see on Instagram though that BiG said its fit is similar to the current 1001.  That concerns me because other than the denim, I don't know that anything about the 1001 is appropriate for a WWII Lee 101B.  From Warehouse's current standard offerings, IMO the 800 or 100XX would be closest in shape to a 40's 101B.

I've asked before, I'll ask again, has anyone here picked up any of the Copper King jeans? If the above mentioned Leepro doesn't work out, I'm thinking of picking up the size 34 CK991 since it's just a hair smaller than my 1001.