Warehouse

Medine

Hello SuFu. Long time no see. I thought I'd drop by and post a quick evolution spread on my Warehouse 800's. I bought these in mid-January and wore them through all the the late winter & spring. They didn't see much wear during the summer months, but it's cooled down enough to be able to wear them again.

Approximately six months of wear. No washes as of yet, but I'm thinking about giving them a good scrubbing this weekend.

Here's a shot of when they were new.

image.jpg1_zpsymdzcaii.jpg

And here's today.

image.jpg3_zpscssd79fr.jpg

Couple of extras. Forgive the shit quality and horrible lighting. Snapped these while at work.

image.jpg5_zpsupe78kz3.jpg

image.jpg2_zpspm1w4gwa.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsf5kftsdx.jpg

just received a sz32 1003sxx from frisbee, my pre-soak measurements (in inches) for anyone interested:

waist: 33.5

front rise: 11.5

back rise: 15

thigh: 12

knee: 10

leg opening: 9

inseam (hemmed to): 32.75

frisbee was very easy to do business with and didn't charge me extra for shipping even though the jeans came in a large WH box that they wrapped with an excessive amount of bubble wrap in order to keep it in mint condition; the total after a reduced shipping fee was 25,600 yen which i think is reasonable..didn't have to pay any additional fees at the post office when picking up

the denim on these feels much coarser, thicker, and slubbier than my other pair of WH (an 800 from several years ago), though maybe that's just b/c it's still raw (i forget what raw denim feels like after a while)...definitely could've sized down one (went TTS) but i'm happy it'll end up as a true loose fit

post soak measurements (soaked in cold water for ~30 mins and line dry):

waist: 31.5

front rise: 11

back rise: 14.5

thigh: 11.75

knee: 9.25

leg opening: 8.5

inseam: 30.75 (hemmed prior to soak)

shrank more than expected for a cold soak, feels like it will shrink some more and of course stretch (won't be quite as loose as i first thought)..denim and details look great

Edited by ironheartfan123

^ The 1001 is almost certainly my next pair of jeans once I've worked through my SC 47s. I also tried them on in Daikanyama and loved the fit (surprisingly because I didn't two years ago in Osaka!). The fit is a slimmed down, more tapered take on a late 40s style and they are made from the WH Banner denim, which is based on a 1930s Levi's banner and made from three US cottons. The cut seems really versatile, like it would work with everything from work boots to low top sneakers. 

^ The 1001 is almost certainly my next pair of jeans once I've worked through my SC 47s. I also tried them on in Daikanyama and loved the fit (surprisingly because I didn't two years ago in Osaka!). The fit is a slimmed down, more tapered take on a late 40s style and they are made from the WH Banner denim, which is based on a 1930s Levi's banner and made from three US cottons. The cut seems really versatile, like it would work with everything from work boots to low top sneakers. 

Much obliged! What I like is that the rise is still pretty high, which is often my main concern when it comes to buying jeans (my legs are long and my body is short, making nearly every high rise jean look low on me). This may have been my imagination, but the rise seemed higher than the 47s I'm currently wearing. 

edit: here's how they fit me, if anyone's curious. 

IMG_1339_zpslgifjzoe.jpgIMG_1340_zps0xgjbwt6.jpg
Edited by jstavrin

Are those raw or OW?  I ask because you said you have long legs, but have a pretty decent double cuff there, and when all the shrink is gone from my pair they finished at 31.5" for an inseam (not long!).  If OW, I'd think you could go down a size.

1001 is a great regular fit jean, and I'm very pleased with the pair I'm wearing for the DWC. 

Are those raw or OW?  I ask because you said you have long legs, but have a pretty decent double cuff there, and when all the shrink is gone from my pair they finished at 31.5" for an inseam (not long!).  If OW, I'd think you could go down a size.

1001 is a great regular fit jean, and I'm very pleased with the pair I'm wearing for the DWC. 

From the pics the denim looks like one-wash so he might be in luck  :)

They are indeed OW, so I'd need a hem. And I could probably fit into a 31 or a 30, but I don't like the way the proportions change on jean sizes below 32. 

Man, I was kinda hoping to grab some Buzz Rickson jeans this trip (for maximum brand synergy!), but these fit so well!