Warehouse

Medine

Xpost:

WxExY : 2nd wash, but 1st real wash after 6mos = 3mos of effective light wear.

Crinkle galore. Especially by the hems cuz I've been wearing them uncuffed & inseams are not long enough to stack. I'm glad I SU1 on them cuz I don't think a tighter fit'd go well with crinkles :)

Train tracks & roping, imminent. 'Denim direction seems toward a more vintage/less contrasty fade.

Still iPhone5 snaps :(

A8786986-8FC2-430B-9AD9-3D2D62E3CF24.jpg

'Been really stoked @the WEY ;) denim is coming along after the wash. 'Wish I got a decent cam to bring out the subtle evo all around__ combs are surprisingly hi-def for a low intensity break in ... Really thrilled to see these through :)

93517CA7-7F37-444F-B589-80CAA2BBEE6B.jpg

5C5F9A1D-31FF-452F-8695-12A577453226.jpg

4A9EDD20-E0DB-4919-B36F-69FACF4EF478.jpg

994046F3-8102-4325-90A5-E79D638E149E_1.j

Edited by BrownMetallic

• 2 weeks later...

Warehouse (new) 1001xx  sz. 32

My first pair of Warehouse denim and it's pretty much exactly what I had in mind. A lot of the character comes form the fabric itself, rather than flashy pocket stitching and other obnoxious details. It's a nice lighter weight than what I'm used to and I think that's what gives the denim such a unique hand feel, it's the looser weave that lets these crinkles and cracks come out. Good stuff.

Takes a trained eye to be able to spot these in public and I always appreciate that. So easy to wear and these will get a lot of it.

Have to say thanks to cyan for letting these go at such a great price!

You are welcome. Great to see they get actual wearing from somebody instead of sitting in my closet.

drew, you just gotta get those hemmed to get a super super clean fit.

I see you also dig the 70s converse, I have those two colors too!

I'll probably have a few inches trimmed off in the future, but I'm in no rush right now. They're working out just fine atm.

Don't get me started on 70s Converse. I probably own 12 pairs--might be my favorite sneaker of all time.

Edited by whozdrew?

Warehouse (new) 1001xx  sz. 32

presoak:

My first pair of Warehouse denim and it's pretty much exactly what I had in mind. A lot of the character comes form the fabric itself, rather than flashy pocket stitching and other obnoxious details. It's a nice lighter weight than what I'm used to and I think that's what gives the denim such a unique hand feel, it's the looser weave that lets these crinkles and cracks come out. Good stuff.

Takes a trained eye to be able to spot these in public and I always appreciate that. So easy to wear and these will get a lot of it.

Have to say thanks to cyan for letting these go at such a great price!

If you only soaked them, I'd give them a wash. They're not done shrinking (and probably won't be until the second or third wash) and IMO could stand to fit a little smaller.   

There is more than likely a bit of shrinking left to do, you're probably right. I soaked them in the hottest tap for about an hour with plenty of agitation. These came out exactly how I had hoped; they won't touch water for quite some time. 

^ You only need to get them hemmed if you're unhappy with the double/triple cuffing you have. In the photos, the drape and length of the leg to the cuff is spot-on.

Yeah personally love the chunky cuff on that fit. 

I think you said it best Brad, the "chunky" cuff is working for me too. Gives an effortless look which adds to the ease of wear.

btw, I'm excited to watch some postseason baseball. A lot of people have the Jays taking it all!

Tell me about it. First time in my life I can actually be invested in October baseball. But those start times for the first two games are pretty brutal, especially for the west coast.

But I dont want to get ahead of my self, this is going to be a tough first round team to play. But besides Gallardo not overly worried, and with price up against him it's not so bad.

Edited by bradl

it looks like frisbee has a little bit of a discount on shipping and also has my size, has anyone bought from frisbee before? 

no one else picked up the 1003sxx? i didn't like the buttons at first but they've grown on me for some reason and i really like all the other details, definitely getting this one (knowing my timing, as soon as i get them a more "official" 20th anniversary WH will probably come out, if so i guess that'll be good for the ppl waiting!) 

Edited by ironheartfan123