Warehouse

Medine

That's quick! That jacket is going to look great bradl.

Closing in on 100 days in my 1001, and they're showing very little sign of wear.  Game them a gentle wash in the beginning of August, will give them a little more thorough wash at the end of September.  The old front loader Whirlpool died, and was just replaced with a top loader.  A little interested, and nervous, to see how it handles jeans (the old washer was very gentle, to the point of not getting clothes very clean).   

Not sure which denim I prefer yet, 1000 or 1001.

I didn't really even notice that it looked faded when I took the picture tbh, I was really just amazed at how hairy the denim is. But now that I look at it this morning it's off on the right foot. Weather has been permitting here, so haven't really taken it off.

Edited by bradl

Xpost:

WxExY : 2nd wash, but 1st real wash after 6mos = 3mos of effective light wear.

Crinkle galore. Especially by the hems cuz I've been wearing them uncuffed & inseams are not long enough to stack. I'm glad I SU1 on them cuz I don't think a tighter fit'd go well with crinkles :)

Train tracks & roping, imminent. 'Denim direction seems toward a more vintage/less contrasty fade.

Still iPhone5 snaps :(

A8786986-8FC2-430B-9AD9-3D2D62E3CF24.jpg

D5FE0DFD-CB24-41A0-9DE3-E96B9809325B.jpg

DF03FFDF-4257-43B8-A46D-C151C1BDB701.jpg

68C2E853-BD4F-4C78-BD4F-70CBFDB0CBD8.jpg

32FCE35F-75BB-4241-B002-8DE36FE3EBAF.jpg

29B25735-1FE1-4443-9DD3-414D05B4B32B.jpg

Edited by BrownMetallic

^Just in time for summer to end with the linen!  :D

Anyway, somebody buy my brand new with tags/RAW 1000XX in my sig!!! I'm asking $200 SHIPPED but keep the offers coming as I'm looking to pass on these ASAP (silver addiction to feed here). I also have the Bull patch in the 15th Anniversary fabric that were sold at Inazuma 2 years back (red tab, no arcs) BNWT/RAW in a size 33 and am asking $200 shipped on those as well. And for that matter, a pair of 15th Anniversary 1001ZXX (with 2 washes, previously worn) in size 33 that I'd take $75 shipped! 

Edited by aho

^Just in time for summer to end with the linen!  :D

Anyway, somebody buy my brand new with tags/RAW 1000XX in my sig!!! I'm asking $200 SHIPPED but keep the offers coming as I'm looking to pass on these ASAP (silver addiction to feed here). I also have the Bull patch in the 15th Anniversary fabric that were sold at Inazuma 2 years back (red tab, no arcs) BNWT/RAW in a size 33 and am asking $200 shipped on those as well. And for that matter, a pair of 15th Anniversary 1001ZXX (with 2 washes, previously worn) in size 33 that I'd take $75 shipped!

If it wouldn't be for the size I'd grab the 1000xx.......

Does anyone know the post-wash weight of the 1101? It says 13.5 oz (is that the banner denim?) on the Warehouse product page, where I bought them one-wash. It feels kind of light, much lighter than my 1000xx after two washes now, but I'm no expert on this. 

(I think it's time to face the music/smell the coffee and accept that my TCB superslims won't fit comfortably anytime soon, and switch pairs in the contest. Just need to know if I also need to change division.)