Warehouse

Medine

Flo, I think the average men's height is somewhere around 5'9".  So you're not average in terms of height, intellect, or taste in jeans!  If you could only learn how to put a good fade on your jeans ;-)

Thanks everyone!!

^me too. how did you size mandel9000? true to size?

Well, true to size is a relative matter to me, and many other women I suspect. I tend to base my choice on how the seat and especially the thighs fit, not so much the waist. Depending on cut I'm usually 29-30, eliminating everything with slim thighs as I would have to size up more and the fit would be weird.

These are a size 30 that measured 29" (one-wash) when new. I could have gone down one, there's a little extra room all over, but they would not fit as comfortable and well I think. I'm ≈5'10" and completely normal. Not very curvy, which surely helps when wearing men's or unisex jeans. 

thanks Brad but that looks seriously good nonetheless, those shades of royal blue are something else.

mine it's still significantly darker than that. might get there with another 12 months of wear.