Warehouse

Medine

Still 4 months to go...but my hopes are very low to be honest.

edit: did anyone ask Warehouse if they plan to do a 20th anniversary?!

Not sure if you were joking Til, but when I was in Japan they said October/Fall ish so we're not so far yet...

Looking really good Flash. No idea how you manage to make such a full cut look so slim! Did you buy them true to your waist size or a little under and give them a stretch?

I'm curious to know how much give is in the banner denim because the size 31 of the 1001 cut fit excellent in the WH store but I don't want them too big once I begin wearing them.

Just received the 2001. Ordered Friday, at my door Tuesday. Will always be amazed at how fast and cheap ems is..Pictures will likely be tomorrow, girlfriend has the laptop for work. I can honestly say that I am blown away by the 6x6 denim used. Very irregular inside and out, with some stray cotton fibres poking out. Also love how warehouse has tweaked this to be a hybrid type 2, a nice slimmed down (through arms and back) with a cinch on the back too.

Sure to say I am throughly impressed with warehouse do far

^^seriously you do, took me a few minutes to collect my jaw from the floor when I opened the package and felt the denim

^I doubt it. I feel like I look like a celebrity wearing shit like that to work where everyone wears scrubby clothing. Hopefully moving into cabinet making and off on my own so might swing it then.

I always had this assumption that warehouse was just your basic blue jeans, but I was pretty far off with that. 

Now ya know better.  ;-)  

Good fit.  Jealous of the guys who can wear MIJ denim jackets!

Thanks for the heads up! Measurements on the raw size 46 look good as long as it doesn't shrink much (could always just wear it raw). Only thing that concerns me is shoulder. Unless they're measuring it in a different manner, 18.5" is a little narrow compared to all the other dimensions.