Warehouse

Medine

Mandel, those are a really perfect fit! Definitely the best fit I've ever seen on a girl wearing raw denim, looks totally natural.

If I were you I'd try and hem them to get a small single turnup with no break. That'd be fire!

havent washed the shirt yet so im not too sure if it will shrink but i think im going to have to get an inch or so taken off the length  

DSC00529_zpsqemnelbd.jpg

DSC00530_zpsry0fnhyg.jpg

IMG_20150803_112714_zpsbymiiupz.jpg

the shirt is still a but stiff but im not 100% sure if it is one wash or not , ill give it a wash before i make any decisions 

Xpost from DWC:

Sorry for iPhone quality ... Just thought to share.

To be honest, the denim started out a little too light & loose for my liking cuz I'm used to tighter weaved, more robust 15ozers. But, after a few soaks & a wash, the denim started to reveal its grail potential.

I particularly like how they got crisp & crinkly after a cold wash. I won't be doing any wash til fall, tho. Will post before & after wash when it's time.

F8E76A69-8F61-4BC8-AE77-EB57A0C7C073.jpg

I think I'm convinced to finally getting a pair of Warehouses, and super close to ordering a pair of the 800's from Bears since they're offering free shipping for another day.

Quick question, Anyone have experience with the 800 in a size 36? I have short legs, so I'd need to hem them to about a 29-30" inseam but I'm worried the leg opening will be too big. I'd rather not go above 8.75, but it seems that's what most of the pairs are at in the normal length. You guys think they'll be 9" or bigger at a 30" inseam?

Edit: said screw it and went for it. If can always try and sell them if they're not right. Can't wait!

Edited by d-rew12

Nice mate, you won't regret it!

On another note: I really like Flash's initiative with the Denime world tour and thought about the possibilities of having another one going on at the same time, but with a different size so we get different contributers.

I know a lot of people don't ge to experience the awsomeness of Warehouse because of the short inseam but I have a pair of of 1001XX in the duck digger denim which rocks a longer inseam (34). Sadly they won't see any wear in the forseeable future so if there's enough interest from long time active posters I'm willing to share 'em.

The pair I've got is a W32 L34, I'll sort out proper measurements as soon as I have time for it.

How do you feel about it?

Edit: This is the pair: 

20464861541_da07dbf468_o.png

Edited by Bobbo