Warehouse

Medine

@maxpower

Just more time to plan mate 😊

@BF

I'll be sure to take lots tomorrow , really looking forward to see berberjin

@bradl

we didn't bring all that much so I have plenty of room 😊

Saved for long time for this trip and I think it will be the last one for a while

@aho

No mate the language barrier got in the way quite a bit but I did have a cool conversation with the guy that worked at the archives , they were selling a pair ( scraps ) of 1880's levis ducks for ¥8000000

Didn't see any wild Swan stuff mate but I'm not really sure

We will be back in daikanyama in a few days when we pick up my brother in laws evisu's from being painted so I may have time to get back to the warehouse store

@aho

No mate the language barrier got in the way quite a bit but I did have a cool conversation with the guy that worked at the archives , they were selling a pair ( scraps ) of 1880's levis ducks for ¥8000000

What a bargin!

Edited by bradl

^Beautiful...One of the true OG pairs from old Sufu that tipped me onto Warehouse back in the day (and still one of my all time favorite pairs)

Over on the FW thread, I said I'd be breaking out some Warehouse pairs I'd be selling, and I wasn't kidding. Sorry for the shameless post, but this is likely relevant if you're looking for a deadstock/raw pair of 2011 1000XX in a size 30x34:

Warehouse 1000XX size 30x34

PRICE: $250 + SHIPPING CONUSA

Measurements in inches BiG style:

Waist: 16"
Front Rise: 12"
Back Rise: 14.75"
Thigh: 12.75"
Leg Opening: 9"
Insteam: 36"
19716977728_3f074d275b_c.jpg

19716991030_4f89577d89_c.jpg

Keep in mind this pair is raw and hasn't seen a lick of water! They have denim pocket bags, and were the first time the 1000XX was re-released after the old Levi's lawsuit. Originally purchased from BiG for $285, you can still see them posted at the following:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=9760&category_id=&manufacturer_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62&vmcchk=1

Looking to move these fast; offers are welcome!

They're really dragging their feet so hopefully we won't be underwhelmed! That said, even as an anniversary pair, it'd take a ton of epicness for me to buy, especially when I'm trying to dwindle down my collection as is (nothing against WH, just my state of mind)...

setterman, I have an item in layaway that's 50% paid for so that decision has already been made!  :D BTW will you be attending Inspiration in Brooklyn this fall?

Great fit!  How do you like the 1001 denim Flash?  You might want a second wash (I assume you just did one). They'll soften up, and I lost a half inch of inseam on the second wash with my 1001 (they're currently at 31.5", tagged 32).  I got a feeling they're going to lose another half inch with the next wash (hoping to put off until September) and then they'll be done.