Warehouse

Medine

It's been a while (five years), but to the best of my recollection, no.  The 1001XX denim was a tighter weave, felt more dense and heavier from the get go, and didn't breath as well.  And the color was quite a bit different.  IIRC, the 1001XX had a grey cast to it.  

They're both 7x7 denim and I believe they're the same 13.5 oz weight, but the 1001 feels like a lighter weight jean.    

^would be interested in measurements (if they're a 34).

Pre Soak.

Waist: 17

FR: 12.5

BR: 16.75

TH: 12.25

KN: 9.75

IL: 34

LO: 8.75

Post soak (and 30 mins tumble drying):

Waist: 16

FR: 11.5

BR: 15.5

TH: 11.6

KN: 9.5

IL: 31.75

LO: 8.2

Initial comparison with my wh800 is that the denim is lighter and was a bit itchy. They're also a looser fit than expected (particuarly around the knee) so popped them into the washing machine.

I think these will be good though!

Those 1001 are stellar. Those are the older model and not the newest slim version with the stitched "tab", right?

Hey, thanks! These are actually the "new" version with the stitched tab. Bought summer 2013 I think.

^^ I think you'll get a lot more shrink from the machine wash. I originally thought that I'd cocked up with my 1101's, but after two washes they are great.

I'm really enjoying mine and I agree about the itchy comment at the start

has anybody experiences with warehouse shirts, especially their basic chambray L/S, fitwise?

next month I will def. get myself a new one, and I think this time its warehouse.

i started to wear only chambray shirts and so far i have a buzz ricksons, and momo chambray shirt, and I really like to see who does the "better" shirt... as of now momo wins...

Blue Nemo, not to hijack the warehouse thread, especially since I can't speak to the warehouse chambray, but I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on the momo/buzz ricksons comparison...I was really tempted by the momo green tea chambray for a while, but was looking for something heavier that 5oz at the time.

Edited by MileHighEvertonian

Blue Nemo, not to hijack the warehouse thread, especially since I can't speak to the warehouse chambray, but I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on the momo/buzz ricksons comparison...I was really tempted by the momo green tea chambray for a while, but was looking for something heavier that 5oz at the time.

Will send you a PM then!

Chyllien, Doogan, or anyone else who owns or has experience with the different cuts:

No jean fits me as well in the top block as my 1000xx, not even close, but the lower leg is too wide for my liking. Since I more or less fill out the thighs, it looks like an extreme bootcut or even a light flare below the knee.

I have checked and compared measurements on BiG and WH sites, and it looks like both the 1001 and the 800 are a bit lower in the rise and tighter in the hip and thigh area. Is that right? However, I have a feeling that the 1101 might fit the bill. What do you think? Same size as 1000xx or one up? I believe someone reported a lot of shrinkage. 

Thanks!

Edited by mandel9000

Sorry, I'm not gonna answer your question correctly, but both 800s I had were the most comfortable pairs in the top block of all my jeans. The rise is Long enough and the thighs are decent sized in ratio to the waist. If you don't have enormous thighs or are into superlong rises, they should be comfortable enough.