Warehouse

Medine

I feel like the rise on my 700 is pretty minimal. They are not a clownish repro, but that being said, They don't really strike my nerve for "waist overalls". Just seeing the pocket in relation to the waistband makes it seem like a 20s cut. Exposed back rivets should be hammered or filed down just for practicality's sake. 

Never heard anyone describe the rise on 700s as "minimal".  They aren't super high, about a 1/2" lower than what I'd consider high waisted, but no where near low (11.5" or smaller in a size 36 or 38).

Fit pix of the 1004XX from Warehouse's tumblr.  Looks a lot like the 700 in shape to me.  

1004xx.jpg

1004xxback.jpg

my 700 has an 11 inch front rise and a 15 inch back. The 660s have a 10 inch front and 14.5 back. Size 29 on the 700 and 27 on the 660 (crazy BiG sizing on that version). They aren't low rise, but they aren't costume-y cowboy lumberjack style imo. not a bad thing necessarily, just saying

the website indicates that the waist will shrink 3~4cm after wash

That's only 1 1/2".  Never seen a pair of unsanforized Warehouse that didn't shrink at least 2".  The waist on the size 34 1004XX is listed as 96cm, same as my size 36 1003XX.  The latter is a hair big after stretching, so taking the same size and adding a cinch could be perfect.... 

Update on my 660's

I've been wearing these non-stop for a few months now, texture is getting ridiculous (in a good way) roping coming along nicely and they have finally shrunk to a wearable length after a few washes and dry's cannot wait to see how these evolve

20540317f9d89d805003ade6ee29554695572859

got called out in the how do jeans fit thread for bumping it up without pics so i took new pics tonight. figured i would share them here too

all fits can be found here

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/7076-how-do-jeans-fit-description-and-pictures/page-127#entry3145858

warehouse sufu contest jeans size 29 sized down one

warehouse_zpsdcb17325.jpg

Edited by chantheman

Couple of sizes of WH 1001 for about $160 CAD ($137 USD) after the extra 20% and with free shipping

https://www.bluebuttonshop.com/shops/product_detail.php?pid=100584&gender=M&mode=B

I just snagged the last pair in stock (size 30) for $145 + free shipping haha thanks for the link!

1001's showed up today, these are the one wash, I went TTS (30) loving the fact that they come in a shorter inseam. 

hukeog.jpg

2hhm4ck.jpg

2d8s4cx.jpg

Sorry for the shit quality in the first two, but you get the idea fit wise, last pic is a fairly accurate colour representation, if not a tad on the light side.