Warehouse

Medine

max do a dryer..youll love how they look after

I was thinking about it, but I think the inseam and waist are on the short side already (and I don't have a dryer at home). I'll see how they fit. Of course, the look of Aho's is awesome, but I would need to size up one to do that.

Honestly I have no idea who I bought them from! It was at least 5 years ago.

I was a bit worried about how the reapir would end up, they definitely exceeded my expectations with the job they did.

Edited by Lendo

I'm thinking about the 800 too for the DWC..... or my new 551ZXX, or a pair of 20th anniv 1000XX (assuming such a creature is made), or Denime XX, or Copper King 991Z.  Decisions, decisions..... 

Tough to go wrong with the 800 though Max.  

Thanks for sharing!  Disappointed there aren't more pictures floating around of this yr and model worn in.

They kinda got forgotten for a while by me. Though, after wearing these for a couple of days, I think I'm going to start giving them some more love.

There is a nice feel to this denim

Those 1001 SXX look to shrink quite a bit with a wash. My previous experience of Warehouse (415) wasn't a positive one after their first wash left them too small. 

Beautiful freak - have you soaked only and not washed yet? I think I might be a size up from you so a 36 could be good and I don't mind a looser fit.

Yes, indeed. I will use the 30 days amnesty to make sure I want to wear them 2 years. But I'll also order the Samurai 710 BKB. Of course, these are likely to get more attention as I have the highest hopes for the fades.

Neat. Warehouse definitely needs to be properly represented. I'm thinking of breaking in my 1001XX in the duckdigger denim, or spoil myself with a pair of Ooes. Decisions, decisions wasn't it eh, Setterman? :)