Warehouse

Medine

Thanks everybody! :) Hope the "hungry bum" will go away soon

@pomata: I bought them from Vintage Paradise. You can buy from them via Facebook, Rakuten or through Email.

@hog: yeah...you know. The way an addict behaves ;)

@Bobbo: that denim is really nice!

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

The might S stand for "simplified" (if I remember correctly) and that refers to the WW2-era Levi's with the simplified details. As these have no cinch anymore but still a crotch rivet (and all the other rivets) they might be a transition model.

Or they are simply a product of Warehouse's fantasy.

About the arcs: well, no you know why seam rippers have been invented ;):)

b_F, if you get a chance to post measurements on these, I'd be curious to know how they compare to my size 34 800:

Pre/Post Soak

Waist     36.0"/35.0"

FR         12.75/12.0

BR         16.75/16.5

Thigh     13.25/12.75

Knee        9.5/9.25

Inseam   35.5/34.25

S1001SXX Size 34

Waist     37"

FR         12.75

BR         17

Thigh     13.6

Knee      10.1

LO           9.3

Inseam   35.1

I just measured waist and inseam after the first soak:

waist     34.5

inseam  32.75

And for Flash, the 900s are live!

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=80838718

From what I'm seeing on Rakuten, the 1000xx runs a bit larger in almost all measurements than the 1001xx. I'm thinking about sizing down one in the 1000xx in comparison to my 1001xx measurements to compensate, hopefully still retaining the looser fit. Any suggestions for or against this?

From what I'm seeing on Rakuten, the 1000xx runs a bit larger in almost all measurements than the 1001xx. I'm thinking about sizing down one in the 1000xx in comparison to my 1001xx measurements to compensate, hopefully still retaining the looser fit. Any suggestions for or against this?

Haven't paid attention the measurements of the other sizes, but I'm a 36 in the 1003XX, and would go with the same size in the nearly identical 1000 (1000xx), and a 38 in the 1001.  

For those not on instagram, recent fit picture of 1003XX and LVC 506XX.  

IMG_8134.jpg

cold soaked the 1001sxx

before

waist 47cm 

thigh 35.5cm

knee 26.5cm

front rise 32.7cm

back rise 43.5cm

inseam 89.6cm

hem 24.2cm

after a cold soak with tons of agitation

hang dried

waist 44cm

thigh 33.2cm

knee 24.5cm

front rise 31

back rise 41

inseam 81cm

hem 23cm

wow i bet these would still shrink more with a hot soak and dryer!

these are my cold soak measurements. not touching dryer or hot water. at all.

The might S stand for "simplified" (if I remember correctly) and that refers to the WW2-era Levi's with the simplified details. As these have no cinch anymore but still a crotch rivet (and all the other rivets) they might be a transition model.

Or they are simply a product of Warehouse's fantasy.

Having finally read the product info, this model is indeed meant to be a transitional model from late 30's into WWII. Not sure why I didn't immediately think that when all the signs were there but props to b-F for knowing and also for picking them up! I'd want a pair if I didn't already have 1001's (same denim)...

Goddamn, I miss my pair of 700. I loved the looser fit on them, and the wear was at that perfect stage where they were the most comfortable jeans. It makes me sad thinking about all the places I traveled in those, a lot harder loss to swallow than the Lees I had just bought.

I try not to think that I lost all the jeans I've worn in the past five years in one day, having thoughts of seppuku.