Warehouse

Medine

You'll have to ask Extraterrestrial Garden Gnomes I'm afraid as mine are still in the huge denim stockpile marked 'Raw'. Standard Warehouse 1000XX shrink/stretch rules should apply or you can check the BiG pre- and post-wash size charts for the 700s (which were spot on with my raw 415s in size 32).

You'll have to ask Extraterrestrial Garden Gnomes I'm afraid as mine are still in the huge denim stockpile marked 'Raw'. Standard Warehouse 1000XX shrink/stretch rules should apply or you can check the BiG pre- and post-wash size charts for the 700s (which were spot on with my raw 415s in size 32).

Hmmmm, they only have the 36 at Japan-holic so I'm guessing they would be at least 37-ish raw, I doubt I'd get 2 inches shrinkage at the waist even with a hot wash. :( :( :(

Edited by 501XX4EVER

Hmmmm, they only have the 36 at Japan-holic so I'm guessing they would be at least 37-ish raw, I doubt I'd get 2 inches shrinkage at the waist even with a hot wash. :( :( :(

my size 33's measure out almost exactly like the one wash 700's on BiG's site.  I manage to get the waist to stretch out to a 34 with some effort.  Not quite the raw 35 they were

Here are the 1001s next to the 1000XX - probably the same amount of wear but the 1001s have been washed a lot more, about 15 times over the last year. They fade basically the same, but the fabric of the 1000XX is coarser and grainier and feels a bit heavier. Love them both :) Would include the 800s in the photos but I'm staying a couple of weeks with my parents and don't have them with me.

1001s to the left in all pics

Edit: Here are measurements for the 1001 (sz 34):

Waist: 88cm (84 straight after wash, stretches out easily)

Rise: 30cm (front) & 41cm (back)

Thigh (10 cm below crotch): 29cm

Hem: 21cm

Inseam: 79cm

P8191512_zps9ff03979.jpgP8191513_zps3557c0ee.jpgP8191514_zps5898278e.jpg

P8191515_zps15ff2357.jpg

Edited by chyllien

my size 33's measure out almost exactly like the one wash 700's on BiG's site.  I manage to get the waist to stretch out to a 34 with some effort.  Not quite the raw 35 they were

So if you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, the raw 36's might actually end up at a very comfortable 35-ish?

I've looked through this thread 100 times and either I'm missing it or it hasn't been answered, what year were the Dubbleworks/BIG 660's released with the 36 inseam? and which denim was used in this run?

Thanks, wearing a pair currently and was curious

^Thanks man,
Loving the texture on these (dubbleworks 660's) just out of a wash, lots of different hues popping out.

1975774370e3191373cfaabfd67259f659232c49

(iPhone picture, natural lighting, not the greatest)

Edited by GregoryH