Warehouse

Medine

No it should be around 220 us

Not a bad price at all for those in the UK. 

Comparison wise, I guess it's not a bad price if you imported them and got hit with the Customs charge, and it's a bad price if you imported them and didn't get hit with the Customs charge, swings and roundabouts.

Wasn't there a cheaper version of the 800 for around 15.000 Yen? I'm just wondering as it says sanforized and unwashed.

Now I'm confused, I thought the unwashed 800's were always 100% "raw".

Also, I'm still blaming aho for all of this. :D :D :D

To add to the confusion, I'm not sure what's up with this saforized raw version...I know Gordon was saying they were going to release one but nothing on the WH website denotes it as sanforized.

Here are some 1003's with the denim pockets on sale for 30% off:

http://www.lea-rare.com/shopdetail/009001000012/

They have my size which makes me sad as I can't jump on them...

To add to the confusion, I'm not sure what's up with this saforized raw version...I know Gordon was saying they were going to release one but nothing on the WH website denotes it as sanforized.

Well if you don't know, then where does that leave me??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Anyone doing the white 800s?  Pretty bold, but the denim looks really nice.

Also, anyone rocking the HC 2012 these days?  So, how slim are they really?  The measurements don't look that slim, but I assume they are tight through the hips, similar to the FC 1108.  The oatmeal version this year look pretty good.  And the buttons they use for the 2012 are awesome!  Not to mention, the price is quite right for this model.

Edited by S-Town

Hey all,

I purchased a pair of one wash Warehouse 800 from Blueingreen last week. The denim is unreal. I usually wear Nudie, so these are a big step up denim wise.

I've read through this thread with interest. I bought the jeans TTS but already have found them to be quite loose, particularly around the seat.

Would it be worth sticking the jeans in the washing machine to see if they'll shrink a bit?

doogan, great choice! WH denim is definitely stretchy. I recommend washing often in general which would help get them back to a tighter size but it's better to either embrace the looseness or size down for a tighter fit in my opinion! Hard to tell without a fit picture...

You could potentially size down if the waist isn't killing you but honestly I think they look fine! The 800 is a modernized 50's cut so they aren't exactly meant to fit skin tight although some have sized it that way before. Keep in mind, you may compromise construction integrity around the crotch should you choose to size down. If you plan to wash often, I say keep em; if you plan to not wash, you could get away with one down!

Thanks for the feedback. Definitely plan to wash these fairly regularly. The thighs are probably the perfect size at the moment, it's just the seat which feels a bit saggy.

I might put them through a 30degree wash to see what happens.

They are ridiculously comfortable jeans. I love that my underwear/ass crack doesn't show when I sit down (unlike when I wear my nudies).

haven't posted in sufu in a while but Pomata's pair inspired me to get a pair of 660s. Sized down one to a 27 and it fits great. Can't believe it took me this long to get a pair of Warehouse and I have to say it wont be my last.

One other thing to say is that they were much more 'blue' than I was expecting - I'd never bought one-wash jeans before - but I actually like that. It makes a change.

Edited by Ceffyl

I think I'm ready to get my first pair of WH. My favorite pair is my LVC 66' so I was thinking of the lot 800? The 1001x intrigues me as well.

Can you fine people point me to a rakuten shop selling raws on these? I'm still waiting on a response from the WH online store.

Thanks in advance.