Warehouse

Medine

Setterman, unfortunately I did not measure my own pair while raw.  But, after a warm soak, and a cold machine wash (no dry), they definitely shrunk a noticeable amount.  Compared to some of the measurements online, about an 1.25" in the front rise, 2" in the inseam, and probably 1.5" in the waist.  Mine are size 34, and the waist is currently back to 36", and could probably go further if necessary.  So, the denim has some give.

I think you would be just right in whatever your normal Warehouse size is.  If that's 36, I'd go with that here.  The cut on these is fantastic!  It's definitely slimmer through the knee than typical ww2 models, which I really like.  And the damn near square back pockets are great too.  I had already bought the Spring/Summer 14 pair, but like them so much I couldn't pass on the Summer 14 pair.

The current measurements are:

Waist - 36

F Rise - 11.5

B Rise - 16.5

Thigh - 13

Inseam - 34 (unhemmed)

Edited by S-Town

Is there anyone currently wearing a pair of Duck diggers? Would love to see some more faded samples up here.

Wore my 1001xx in duck digger denim today and the fabric really amazes me. Uneven, kinda rough but not too much like Oni. it beats my Samurais, be it the 15oz, 19oz or 21oz. It's so, so good. Warehouse really is the shit.

There, done with the proclamation of love. 

1003XX arrived from BiG today, took a week from ordering them until delivery.  Ordered a size 36, down from the size 38 of my 700s and 1001XX 15th.  

Measurements are as follows (edited to add second column of post wash measurements):

Waist,                   38"            36"

Front Rise,           12 3/4"      12 1/4"

Rear Rise,            16 3/4"      16"

Thigh,                   14"            13 1/4"  

Leg Opending,      9 3/4"        9"

Inseam,                 36"            34"

So, these are all pretty close to what Warehouse listed on their website. Biggest difference is front rise is 3/4" shorter than advertised, but that shouldn't be an issue since I didn't want a 13 1/2' rise to start with.

Been four years since I've handled raw Warehouse, but these feel more coarse, dense, and heavy than I remember my 1001XX being.  Denim is pretty dark, and construction is what you'd expect from Warehouse. Couple iPhone pictures, will wash tonight and post some fit pictures next week.  

b1634f0f-45bb-4ace-9dd6-93a86b9324dc.jpg

IMG_6910.jpg

IMG_6915.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

Edited by setterman

Hi, could anyone with experience of Warehouse 660s give me some advice on sizing and the like? I'm looking to get a pair of Warehouse but I'm quite slim and don't want too much spare denim flapping around my thighs. I'm a 29-30" waist.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ceffyl

Ed, I had the hardest time finding the Kita-Ku location as well, it's sort of on an off path not near any other businesses (hard to explain)...You'll likely have to walk around in a few circles before finding it but the staff there are very helpful! The Namba Parks location is definitely easier to reach since it's inside the shopping center.

setter, perfect! any tightness in the waist?

Thanks. Waist wasn't an issue aho. Shrank to tagged and gave it a little stretch while damp. Washed them again this evening and didn't bother stetching before hanging to dry. Inseam dropped maybe to 33 3/4". Will double cuff and see where they are after the next wash a few months down the road.