Warehouse

Medine

Thank you! I'd be interested in measurements of the 34. I will give them another short try at the Weekend, I just can't think of letting those beauties go. I guess I was lucky with all my denim purchases so far, but WH managed to teach me lessons in why the raw denim game can be nervewrecking.

Max, Warehouse stretch - a lot.

When I put my Warrens on fresh from a 40C wash, they are tight on me, like a slim jean. After a day, they are perfect. After a week, I wish they were a size smaller. Bear this in mind.

Echoing Maynard here, my 1001's are always pretty snug whenever I take them out of the wash and once I wear them for a day they open right back up.

From my experience Warehouse stretches more tha any other brand I've tried out so far.

Max, Warehouse stretch - a lot.

When I put my Warrens on fresh from a 40C wash, they are tight on me, like a slim jean. After a day, they are perfect. After a week, I wish they were a size smaller. Bear this in mind.

^this. exactly the same here

same here max, i'm actually on a pair of 660's as well and they were tight everywhere after the first wash but has stretched out pretty much to the point they're loose but not overly loose. it might feel like skinny jeans for a while but the denim does take a fair bit of beating like what everybody says. 

late to this but i think it was a good choice to sell the 800's to chyllien. they fit you great from knee down but there was just too much sag in the denim around the hind which would have looked strange with a taper job (drop crotch?). good call on the 660's, you won't regret them. 

Alright so I tried taking some photos, not the greatest but all I've got is a phone camera.

I've had these since January, been wearing them pretty consistently since then.

I think I've already done around four washes.

3jpJeOJ.jpgNAqe1SU.jpgsfuIFGR.jpgvlawZip.jpgf8RI5GV.jpg5IpGPLx.jpgCIaOoeH.jpg

Hard to capture the true color but regardless, these are some of my favorite jeans.

So @maxpower

If the BIG 660's don't work for you I have 1105, 1100 and DW6601XX in size 34

Measurements one washed. I've tapered the 110's by the way

1105 1100 6601

Waist 16.5 16.5 17

FR 12 11.75 11

BR 16.75 15.5 15.5

Thigh 12.5 11.5 12

Leg 32.25 32.75 32.75

L/O 8 7.75 8.5

Anything else let me know

So @maxpower

If the BIG 660's don't work for you I have 1105, 1100 and DW6601XX in size 34

Measurements one washed. I've tapered the 110's by the way

1105 1100 6601

Waist 16.5 16.5 17

FR 12 11.75 11

BR 16.75 15.5 15.5

Thigh 12.5 11.5 12

Leg 32.25 32.75 32.75

L/O 8 7.75 8.5

Anything else let me know

Very helpful, thanks a lot! I wore th 660 a bit in the house, they stretched a good amount. However, the fabric still has a lot of tension on the lower buttonfly and this feels uncomfortable (as you can imagine). Still maing up my mind what to do with these. Maybe I'll send them to b_f for a comparison.