Warehouse

Medine

I think you might be right about that aho, 1000xx were my first pair of japanese jeans a couple of years ago and so far I see little reason to look elsewhere :) 

Here's a lazy mirror selfie from the first day of wearing the 800s

9A186C00-D07D-4295-9369-95CA8D6DCA44_zps

They look a little weird in the pic, they're not as tapered as it seems. The top block is nice and fitted and the rise is just right. Might just be the novelty of them but I think these jeans fit me best of all my pairs, pretty much exactly how I would have liked the Fullcounts to fit.

A question for b_F: why did you decide to paint arcs? As said earlier I love them, I just wanted to ask as I thought that painted arcs is a WW2 detail while the fit of the 800 is more modern (60s perhaps?) and you seem pretty aware of the historic stuff :)

Nice fit and I'm glad you got them so quick. I think that b_f wanted to spice things up  a little back then, as they lack the tab and arcs. I think the 800 is inbetween a 47 and 55 Levis, though my LVC 44 fits quite similar. But they miss the crucial WWII details, you're right.

Edited by Max Power

That's a really nice fit Chyllien. I think you and I have similar taste in jeans given that we both own the Fullcount 1101 and the Warehouse are firmly at the top of my wishlist. Essentially, I'm after something that sits somewhere between the cut of my 1101 and my Sugar Cane 1947 and these definitely fit the bill.

@ Chyllien:

So glad they arrived and that you like them!

Now to the arcs: historically correct...of course not.

Some guys say the 800 is like a '47, some say it is a bit '60s. Going by the details like hidden rivets and the leather patch, a '60s pair already disqualifies...

In the end MaxP was already correct. I wanted to spice them up a bit and when I bought them I was a lot more into arcs and red tab and the likes.

Since my skills with needle and thread are similar to the ones of a one-armed monkey, I decided to paint them as it would be the easier option for me. That's the story why I painted them :)

i can also confirm that you will receive an invoice from fedex during the next few days,...but sometimes they are very lazy and will send it a couple of months later. 

OK, so I got my WH 660 today. Thanks to Gordon & BiG for a supersmooth and fast (and cheap) transaction. Again a great buying experience.

Now, the Jeans. I'm excited about that denim like almost never before. Just like the Samuarai 19 oz denim you can almost feel that these will fade fantastic. The whole structure and colour is unique.

The Measurements, size 34, hemmed to 37,5, raw:

Waist 88-90cm (~35")

Front rise: 28 cm (~11")

Back rise: 40 cm (~15,7")

Thigh: 31,5cm (12,5")

Hem: 22,0 cm (8,7")

Inseam: 94-95cm (37,5")

They might be snug in the thigh and the rise strangely feels pretty high, but they are not too far off from my UES 400T's raw measurements (except the thigh), so they should be fine.

The pictures (click to enlarge):

DibEogd.jpg

aFY9W1W.jpg

WoinoeY.jpg

yu3eb74.jpg

DYajezZ.jpg

02KgQNv.jpg

07ufPeF.jpg

fRC9VVE.jpg

6R5SCP6.jpg

Edited by Max Power

Thank you all! I will soak them next weekend and try to split wear with my UES & 500XX, but they will see some wear this year and then I'll focus on them. I think it's very rewarding. I just compared the legs to my Eternal 888 - thighs are a bit wider presoak, hems are equal. I think that should give a good fit postsoak.

My favorite little detail so far: the crooked stamps on the patch. Just shows that it was made by hand.

Edited by Max Power

Apologies for the shameless plug...

Warehouse/Lee 101 'Aggies' FS.

Trades & offers considered

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/152844-warehouse-lee-101j-aggies-size-40/

Edited by Mr Black

Can anyone point me to where I can find the 1000xx in a 29 raw?

Edit: I just went through a few pages and seen that I should expect "a lot" of stretch? How much exactly? 

Edited by PhillyFresh

Kimi! I've been waiting over a year for that update! Lol you just made my day!

Philly, if you want them in that denim you might try looking on Yahoo Auctions...There was a recent Inazuma release of 1001xx's using that denim and patch without the arcs...

Edited by aho

Just soaked the 660 and tried them back on. Damn, they are tight in the crotch. I hope they stretch a fair bit, otherwise they might not be meant for me...

Measurements:

Pre    /    Post

Waist 88-90cm (~35")           /     84cm

Front rise: 28 cm (~11")        /     27cm

Back rise: 40 cm (~15,7")     /     38 cm

Thigh: 31,5cm (12,5")           /     30,5 cm

Hem: 22,0 cm (8,7")             /      21 cm

Inseam: 94-95cm (37,5")     /      89cm

Well, they are just very uncomfortable down there when I sit down or walk. The whole hip measurement is way smaller than the waist indicates. I had a similar feeling with the FC 1108XX. The measurements looked right, but they felt too narrow. And I never wear too tight clothes, can't stand that feeling.

Anyway, I took some pics of the postsoak fit.

cYTjCKR.jpg

dMBWlEq.jpg

VAHfvvY.jpg

Actually I'm not sure if I will keep them. Although that is a devastating thought. There must be something inbetween too loose (800) and too tight (660).