Warehouse

Medine

me, it's the front pocket phone/wallet/etc fadez

they're uncomfortable to look at ... freaky like a Volkswagon ... & it kills the whiskers :wacko: ... when  a lot of us wish for some nice set of whiskers 

btw, also eyeing on the 1003 ... might cop, if the special order does not materialize

Edited by BrownMetallic

@Maynard, im new enough around here that I hadn't noticed the angry mob of anti phone-fade people. Based on the amount of phone fades I see posted I assumed it was a unique hang up of mine!

Ultimately - I agree w/ Aho in the "dont overthink it just let it reflect your lifestyle" philosophy. That being said... I sort of don't like cell phones, get frustrated walking around when everyone is staring at em, so not carrying mine is an honest reflection of my lifestyle. Still... I DID vote Aho for the OOE contest thread so it's not like I cant get over it or anything!

Sorry for the tangent having nothing to do with Warehouse... to bring it back a bit on topic i've got a pair of 1001s, raw state which I bought in 36 around the holiday when I was gaining a lot of weight. Ive since lost the weight so they now sit in the top of the closet for that inevitable day when the weight comes on and wont come off again. In the meantime, considering a pair of 660s when they hit, sized for immediate wear of course.

Edited by ColdStorage

Been meaning to post some pictures of my 1001's, been pretty busy.

I'm losing the stitching on the back right pocket and there's already a probable blowout in the crotch.

I've been pretty hard on these in just a few months!

Some info from Gordon on the new 800s.

"The 800’s will be available raw but not in sizes 35 and 37, the note there translates to mean they will be available in sizes 28~38 with the exception of sizes 35 and 37. Some notes about this new 800 model: the Raw version uses sanforized denim and the One Wash version uses unsanforized denim and both are available in a 32" or 34†length. The Japanese domestic model will only be available with a 32†length but we will have the import model that comes in a 34†length. The Raw sanforized model will have a 34†inseam and the One Wash model will finish at 34†post-washing."

So, the unsanforized 800s will be an inch longer than what BiG had been selling.  

I'm so tempted by the 660 right now.

Does anybody who owns the 40" inseam version know, what the leg opening would be at 34-36" (post wash)? With an inseam this long, a hemjob could result in a wider leg opening, depending on the cut / taper.

Edited by Max Power

does anyone know the difference between the 660's and the dubble works 332; I checked my pair of 660's and the measurements seem the same as the 332. I guess the denim used on the 332 is not the 1000xx denim? I'm tempted to pick up a pair since they are pretty cheap