Warehouse

Medine

Of the more common models, either the 660 or 800. The 800 has a higher rise than the 660 but both are in the 66 ballpark in terms of fit.

More recently I think they brought out the 1100, which I believe is a specific 66 repro.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

So the 1001XX in duck digger denim arrived yesterday. Must say I'm a bit surprised about the unevenness of the fabric. I thought it'd be more smooth but hell, I like it! 

Don't really have time for some fitpics today, they're still raw anyway, but I took some quick snaps.

folded_zps21652938.png

A slightly tattered one-sided redtab
redtab_zps5f558461.png

White buttons
warehousebuttons_zps88e57c90.png

Little close-up of the fabric and bonus pink selvage

selvedge_zps60e7d2eb.png

Now I'm just waiting for warmer weather.

Bobbo so you were the one who got that pair, u beat me to it, I was going to grab that pair too! Lucky you. Fit pics please, when you get the chance.

Pure luck man. At least you don't have to fight it out with me next time a pair shows up.

I'll definitely post some fitpics when I've soaked them.

S-Town, this iteration of the 1003XX was released in December 2013 and is already available! It is one of their old standard lots (1001XX, 1000XX, 1003XX, etc.) but it's been a while since they've made it a regular release (last was the 1003XX Test Sample and then the 1003XX for the 15th Anniversary).

• 2 weeks later...