Warehouse

Medine

So Ale's fit inspired me to dig out my old contest 660's...  Rarely worn - by the time I recovered from the sizing clusterfuck, I had pretty much lost interest, lol.

Well it was a pleasant surprise to put them on - I will need to give them another hot wash, and then a hem, but I like the fit a lot. And I had forgotten how hairy the denim is. It's really hard to capture in photos, but from a distance, they have an almost peach-fuzz-like look to them

8863071261_6d5c064198_z.jpg

8873118650_c69c02a3d8_c.jpg

8872506611_8a1a183eae_c.jpg

I know it's off topic, but I really like the jacket, spill the beans on that one if you please, The jeans are cool as well. :D :D :D

Ale - perfect fit!

I know it's off topic, but I really like the jacket, spill the beans on that one if you please, The jeans are cool as well. :D :D :D

Cheers bro! The jacket is the Rising Sun Ranch Hand jacket.

^^really great pair!

Recently I had the following idea. Warehouse seems to bring out a new denim nearly annually with their 1001s and 1000s cuts.

Wouldn't it be great to also be able to get those in the 660 cut? If BiG would do annually runs of the 660 with the current new denim. A cut that is versatile and many like and also gives you the opportunity to experience different denims

^^ If BiG would do annually runs of the 660 with the current new denim. 

would be great for all the 66 cut lovers

the 660 is truly a good cut I'm loving it, the rise isn't as low as I imagined and sits just fine