Warehouse

Medine

Hey guys.  has anyone shopped at J-Clothing?  I was searching Google for a particular item, and stumbled upon the shop.  Anyway, I wanted to share that I had a great experience with Junichi (J).  He speaks good enough English, responds very quickly, and ships overseas. 

It looks like he only sells Warehouse, and the peripheral brands.  So, it's another place to go to for the standards, or for seasonal items that might be tough to find.

http://www.j-clothing.com/

^

Ranon - Good deal that you sent him some biz. The fact that he only sells Warehouse makes me feel like he is pretty die-hard about the brand.

Aho - It definitely is weird to see the model without the "XX". I completely understand when brands treat their model as a "living document", but I'm really curious as to why they decided to eliminate the "XX".

so the 415 at japan-holic corresponds to the 700 model; anyone know to what model the 212 corresponds to and which denim it is?

here's a better shot, although between my computer and photobucket, it seems to have gotten a bit blurry.    Honestly, I think these jeans have the best fit of the bunch.  They fit a bit more slim in the thigh and hip than the FC 0105xx SD-101.  Actually, they fit a lot like my ROY RS04's but with a bit more thigh room.  The denim is also amazing.  It has texture, which is my new fetish.  

1-2_zps346f0d05.jpg

Edited by garden gnomes in space

Interested to hear why you're indifferent to the 2021. One of the best soles in my collection. Super light weight, long wearing, and supremely comfortable. I've got a few shoes with a Christy on them now and I quite prefer the 2021.

i think its too thick for my liking.  I also dont care for the fleshtone color, or sand as they call it.  Dont get me wrong, i dont really dislike it, but there ya go...

Who knows, the more slim profile of the christy might throw off the balance of the oxford.  we will see.  I still have about 6-7 more months of wear on these soles.  

Those oxfords look great. I've owned both the Christy and the 2021 - I like both, but I too prefer the Christy for the slimmer profile and lighter color. And while neither is great on snow, the zigzags on the Christy's at least keep me from doing side splits like I do with the 2021's   :D

But that Mastersons shirt - damn. On my wish list for sure....

I feel you guys on the color - it's kind of a weird shade. I've got the sole on my cherry chromexcel Oak Street trail oxfords.

Speaking of oxfords, I've been leaning away from boots for a while in favor of shoes, and will probably continue doing so for future pairs.

I have never been hit by any sort of customs charge when my package is shipped via EMS. Not once. Considering where the yen is currently, you'll definitely save a little bit of money. But, you'll lose the security of being able to return for a different size. For standard items, I'd probably buy from Gordon unless you know a particular size will work for you. When looking for season items, or things from Heller's, Lee, etc, it's probably easier to order from a Japanese shop as opposed to attempting to special order through BiG. Neither will allow returns; but one is certainly less expensive.

I've never gotten a customs charge or anything either. I'm not sure how much shipping might cost you though, it could make the difference negligible. Luckily, I live in California so shipping is only about $20, but it may be different if you live in say New York.

Edited by itsbenhere